GO SCOTTY!!!!

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by grandma4, May 20, 2011.

1. wed2x

wed2x Well-Known Member

The mom's tanning salon is up for sale on craigslist. I guess they will be moving to Nashville!

2. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

3. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

no duet. the top two finalists have never done one in the past. If I had to guess, Lauren's voice was on reserve for the most part. She did nothing but sing the one song w/Carrie Underwood (which Lauren outsang her IMO). Lauren didn't even do the group stuff.

4. KellBell

5. BuzzMyMonkey

BuzzMyMonkey Well-Known Member

all the more reason for the duet to happen, roflmao- it's your opinion for sure, not sure Lauren will ever out sing Carrie.

6. ServerSnapper

ServerSnapper Well-Known Member

I thought it was pretty awesome the DeLeo Brothers (Stone Temple Pilots)backed up Steven Tyler when Joe perry refused.

7. KellBell

yes indeed. The whole line-up last night was awesome. they covered all genre's. One of the best finale shows ever.

8. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

I've actually seen her tanning salon listed for sale on Craigs List several times in the past 6 months. She must have had some great mothers intuition!

9. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

10. Allioop

Allioop Well-Known Member

I thought Lee and Chrystal did a duet last season for the final? Maybe it was another time during the season? I think you're right about Lauren needing to save her voice.

11. Allioop

Allioop Well-Known Member

I agree that Carrie outsang Lauren last night but I knew Lauren's vocal chords were suffering too. I couldn't hear her as well as Carrie. Carrie sang her butt off as usual. Also, I need to find out what kind of workout she does for her legs!

12. bosoxfan

bosoxfan Well-Known Member

13. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

Heard their house is up for sale too. Guess they are gonna move to Nashville?

14. gcoats3

gcoats3 Well-Known Member

Can this be confirmed?