A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. ServerSnapper

ServerSnapper Well-Known Member

Touche'

2. BuzzMyMonkey

BuzzMyMonkey Well-Known Member

Just stick to your chinese catfood than.

3. ServerSnapper

I love Chinese. Just not any good stuff in the area. Have to go to Raleigh...

I would take that anyday over that crap.

4. BuzzMyMonkey

yep, to each their own. I will take jambalaya,ettouffe,gumbo over your chinese food anyday.

5. ServerSnapper

Then we will plug your pie hole and see how long it takes for you to explode!:mrgreen:

Your kung fu is weak. Typical round eye!

6. CraigSPL

CraigSPL Well-Known Member

Would honestly rather have good sushi instead of either Chinese or Cajun.

7. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

To tell the truth, as long as it is good I will take any of them, but Chinese ranks lower of the three!

Can't beat a good curry though!

8. Jester

Jester Well-Known Member

Watch your speed this weekend. Saw one of NC's finest shootin' his laser off an overpass in Lenoir County this morning...same way they got me 2.5 years ago. One does the shootin' and his posse (lined up on the down ramp) does the chasing.

9. nsanemom22

nsanemom22 Well-Known Member

Went to my Mom's in Smithfield this morning. One SHP had someone eastbound and another had someone westbound within a mile of each other on hwy 70. Guess they are getting an early start.

10. AnnetteL

AnnetteL Well-Known Member

So glad we got some rain today!!

11. AnnetteL

I like to make shrimp curry,with curry paste,ginger,coconut milk,etc. and shrimp of course ;)

12. Jester

Jester Well-Known Member

Understandably, they have to keep folks in check. I've got a naturally heavy foot, but I try to use cruise as much as possible.

Did anyone see where the state budget cuts will include a freeze on hiring and training state troopers? Plus, there is also serious talk of closing down Tryon Palace in New Bern. THh state is really doing some serious cutting here and there...teacher's assistants & state troopers? I guess they be taking in boarders next at the Governor's mansion. :jester:

13. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

Drooling!

14. AnnetteL

15. CanisLupis

CanisLupis Banned

16. BuzzMyMonkey

17. ServerSnapper

18. Allioop

Allioop Well-Known Member

The Bachelorette is becoming more unrealistic every season. I'm so sure she'd keep the dude who wears a mask and a guy she heard isn't there for the "right reasons" and get rid of some potentially decent guys. :roll: All in the name of drama and ratings.

19. DontCareHowYouDoItInNY

DontCareHowYouDoItInNY Well-Known Member

What else do you expect from a show about a tramp banging 30 guys until she finds the one who is most marketable for doing subsequent reality shows?

20. CanisLupis

CanisLupis Banned

wait...whats the name of this show again? :lol: