A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

:cheers: I think trying to find one's significant other on a "reality" show is beyond tacky to start with.

2. Allioop

Allioop Well-Known Member

:lol: I know. I would be willing to bet not many of the guys are there for the "right reasons." I don't know. I guess it's my guilty pleasure to watch that show.

3. DontCareHowYouDoItInNY

DontCareHowYouDoItInNY Well-Known Member

I'm don't watch that crap.
    But for those of you do, the next episode is on ABC - Monday, June 6th @ 8:00PM (7:00 Central) . :jester:

4. Allioop

:lol: My husband watches it with me. I'm not sure he'd ever admit that to anyone. When it gets too cheezy, he vows to never watch it again... and then watches again the next week. :mrgreen:

5. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

We like Survivor and Amazing Race. (and yes, I know they aren't "real", I don't need comments from the peanut gallery). I can't get into ones like the Batchelor/Batchelorette and the like. That Real Housewives stuff sets my teeth on edge, never watched. We watch things like Deadliest Catch, etc on Discovery if we are feeling the need for "reality" TV.

6. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

HAPPY HAPPY JOY JOY!!!!! :hurray::hurray::hurray:

Yeah Me!!! :hurray::hurray::hurray:

7. Jester

Jester Well-Known Member

Congrats. Now, why all the excitement?

8. JenniferK

JenniferK Well-Known Member

:hurray::hurray::hurray::grouphug::grouphug::hurray::hurray::hurray:

9. Allioop

I watched Jersery Shore for a while, and that makes the rest of the reality shows look very classy. :lol: I finally couldn't take it anymore. Watching Italian wannabes get drunk and fight gets old.

10. harleygirl

I want a bumper sticker that says
    "my dog is smarter than your honor roll student" :lol::lol:

11. Jester

Jester Well-Known Member

So your dog passed his grade then? What was up with the "joy, joy, joy" post, hg?

12. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

:jester:Sometimes I wish that we had a "like" button on here.

13. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

:iagree:

14. ServerSnapper

ServerSnapper Well-Known Member

Have you ever been to New Jersey? Ugg!

15. Allioop

Or an "unlike" button. :lol:

16. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

:hurray:

17. harleygirl

Pm'd ya :mrgreen:

What a beautiful day today!!! :cheers:

18. ZUMBAbyMARIE

ZUMBAbyMARIE Well-Known Member

To: The person behind me flailing their arms like a madman. Did you not see the massive accident in front of me. Did you want us all to run over the young man laying in the street so you could make your right turn? Some people have no patience. Even after I got out of my car to let you know about the accident you continued with the arm gestures.

19. Oneqwkchk

Oneqwkchk Well-Known Member

I am at a loss for words...My husbands best friend of close to 16 years was killed tragically this past Saturday and left a wife of 1 year (the year would have been Sunday) and an unborn child. There is so much I want to do and say but have no words. I can't find them. Its like everything is a fog. I would love to run around shouting but that won't do any good. She has set up a fund for the baby with her bank so hopefully that will help her tremendously.

Sorry to be a downer but I knew I could come on here and vent/rant and it would be ok!

20. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

I'm so sorry. Thoughts and prayers for her and for you. :grouphug: