Looking for......

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Feb 11, 2008.

1. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

And I am look for a 2005/2006 model minivan. Reasonable mileage, under 100,000. Power doors a plus, captains seats in second row.

Models considered -

Grand Caravan
    Town & Country
    Sedona
    Uplander
    Relay

2. Allioop

Allioop Well-Known Member

My husband's been looking for a truck on cars.com. I'm sure you've checked that sight but it has some of those models/years you listed for sale.

I'm not sure your price range, but I just saw a 2005 Town and Country with $64,000 miles. There were several pictures. It looked clean and I think it had leather seats (not sure about that). It was around $10,000.

3. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

That sounds great, but probably not in my husband's price range. lol

4. Allioop

Allioop Well-Known Member

lol - I'm not even sure if that's a good price for a 2005 Town and Country. I saw some others in the $8,000 range. Of course these listing are mostly posted by dealers so you might find a better deal from an owner or Craigslist.

5. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

I'd like to find an antique tobacco basket, the great big square ones. I missed my chance at one a few weeks ago and I'm kicking myself for it. I want one to hang on our yard barn.

6. CraigSPL

CraigSPL Well-Known Member

Let me check with a few people I might know where to get one or two.

7. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

I was JUST coming back here to delete the post!! I found one at lunch, believe it or not. I had seen it at the thrift store at 4042 a few weeks ago, didn't buy it and thought they had sold it. They had not! I snatched it up today!!

Thank you though, Craig! Much appreciated.

8. JenniferK

JenniferK Well-Known Member

I am looking for girls summer clothes, size 4t/5t in very good condition. I would like to buy an entire lot, not just one or two pieces.

Yes, I'm watching craigslist, but I thought I'd check here too.

Thanks!

9. sirputz

sirputz Well-Known Member

Jennifer, this may be of interest to you as well as Abdulina.... Dunno.

I have a girls bike for sale, $20 bucks to 40/42ers, $30 for outsiders.

Details: 16 inch bike (diameter of wheels) and needs a new tube up front. I WILL PURCHASE THE TUBE, but unfortunately you have to install. (I just don't seem to have the time or energy after working nights and taking care of packing, moving, pregnant wife, etc.) Kickstand and seat is adjustable to multiple heights. Has foot brake as well as hand brake so it's a great transition to a multispeed bike.

Hopefully, the picture will load into the post.

Contact me via PM on here, or at sirputz@hotmail.com subject line BIKE
    Oh and I posted here cause someone may be looking for a bike!

[​IMG]

10. Redneck Rich

Redneck Rich Well-Known Member

If any of ya'll are in need of some big baby stuff and kids toys and mess I gotta buddy who's havin a multi family yard sale in Creekstone this Saturday.

They put it together because his little girl is representing Benson at the National Cheer competition in Vegas this summer and they need to raise funds.

From what I saw yesterday his house is full of strollers, swings, bouncin' seats, toys... and so on. I thought he'd developed a dang hoarding habit till he told me about the yard sale. If interested I'll put ya in touch.

11. pkc789

pkc789 Well-Known Member

Wanted: large coupon binder/notebook

12. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

how about any bikes? like 26 in. beach cruiser type? I need a couple. thanks.

13. Redneck Rich

Srry for the delay, they don't have none but not sure about the other folks setting up. He's gonna call them so I may have more info later on.

14. ServerSnapper

ServerSnapper Well-Known Member

I need a new vacuum. Mine died a horrible death. Choked on the freaking smelly sand my wife puts on the carpet and strands of what looks like dental floss!

15. 2not2

2not2 Well-Known Member

:lol: I was amazed at the amount of that stuff that was UNDER the carpet when my in-laws replaced theirs a couple of years ago! It smells good for a while but what a mess!!

16. pcroom

pcroom Well-Known Member

We just bought an Aerus made by Electrolux. Very pricey but in my opinion, worth it!! If interested, I can give you the person to contact. We've been married for over 50 years and I got an electrolux for a wedding gift. We have bought them ever since. Love them and you get what you pay for! Pat

17. Redneck Rich

Yeppers, I hate cleanin that mess out of the vac too but it sure beats smelling the old lady's feet after a long hot day on the job site!

18. dangerboy

dangerboy Well-Known Member

ISO: 1966 or 1967 Super Sport Chevelle, must be 396 cid with 4 speed, looking for finished or 95% finished restoration or excellent condition original. prefer real 138 VIN super sport, but well-done clones not out of the question. no former drag cars, no customs, no blowers, no nitrous, no 68s, no 69s, no 70s....

hollah

19. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

coupons for Ross, TJMAXX, gap OUTLET, banana republic OUTLET

I gotta buy some new clothes :hurray::hurray:

TIA

20. ServerSnapper

ServerSnapper Well-Known Member

Yes. I took the vacuum apart and it was all in the motor. I told my wife not to use that stuff anymore. All it does is cutt the carpet. Makes it look frizzy.