Carolina Hurricanes

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by markfnc, May 31, 2011.

1. markfnc

markfnc Well-Known Member

2. J34

J34 Well-Known Member

THIS IS NUTS!!!!! Thanks for the article. Interesting little shake-up there. I'd love to see the Canes kick Detroit's rear-end more often. ;)

3. markfnc

markfnc Well-Known Member

Last edited: May 31, 2011
  4. gcoats3

gcoats3 Well-Known Member

Atlanta can't keep a NHL franchise. The Flames moved to Calgary in 1980.

5. CraigSPL

CraigSPL Well-Known Member

definately don't need the Bruins in the Southeast. The wife and I have enough problems as it is when the Canes play the Bruins or the Panthers play the Patriots or NC State plays BC.

6. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

your just jealous because you're usually on the losing end :jester:

:cheers:

7. bosoxfan

bosoxfan Well-Known Member

As it should be. :jester:

I hope they don't move the B's to the Southeast, but only because it would reduce the Boston/Montreal rivalry.

8. alen

alen Well-Known Member

Nuthin' says east, like Detroit!

9. Redneck Rich

Redneck Rich Well-Known Member

Considerin' our record against em, Im a bit concerned with playing the Wings more than once every season or so. I know time zones are in play but Nashville just seems like a no-brainer for the SE Div.

10. CraigSPL

CraigSPL Well-Known Member

It's hockey.....who said anything about brains?

11. Redneck Rich

...or teeth. That's why us rednecks like it!

12. J34

J34 Well-Known Member

so would karmanos like detroit in the same division as the canes or not? i can see that one going either way.

nhl games seem to be determined at the drop of the puck if not after...but definitely not before...so i wouldn't mind having detroit "here". at least they are minorly interesting. if we never played boring boring boring boring nashville, columbia, l.a., or calgary anymore, that's just fine by me.

13. Redneck Rich

The Preds got a good group of young players and some good leadership who came a long way this year. I would say their next few seasons are gonna be anythang other than boring. As for the rest... amen

14. J34

J34 Well-Known Member

but their jerseys are ugly. ;)