SWIMMING POOL

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by javajah123, Jun 7, 2011.

1. javajah123

javajah123 Member

w

Last edited: Jun 15, 2011
  2. BuzzMyMonkey

BuzzMyMonkey Well-Known Member

I'm sure the wife was pleased, nothing good ever comes from having a pool guy.

3. Redneck Rich

Redneck Rich Well-Known Member

3:38 am and you just got it done? Bo, that pool guy works odd hours.

4. javajah123

javajah123 Member

well

Last edited: Jun 9, 2011
  5. javajah123

javajah123 Member

6. bosoxfan

bosoxfan Well-Known Member

I wouldn't put much stock in a one-time poster.

7. javajah123

javajah123 Member

t

8. DontCareHowYouDoItInNY

DontCareHowYouDoItInNY Well-Known Member

Or a 5 time poster....something smells fishy around here...

9. bosoxfan

bosoxfan Well-Known Member

And 4 are on this thread (and I couldn't find a 5th one using the search feature). It might not be the pool water that smells fishy. :lol:

10. BuzzMyMonkey

really?? speaking of lies. What is cyanuric acid?? What would you use to adjust your ph level whether it be up or down. How bout alkalinity level adjustment?

no chemicals?? Right. Just plug it in and no worries. Doesn't work quite like that.

11. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

hehehe, you took the words right out of my mouth:cheers:

12. Kelyel

Kelyel Well-Known Member

Double Bonus Points of Agreement.....

Pools = Chemicals + $$$ + TIME.

Yes, I know!

13. javajah123

javajah123 Member

ww

14. javajah123

javajah123 Member

exactly!!!

15. javajah123

javajah123 Member

im knew to this...had to fix it..and definately not my pool water smelling fishy..just trying to help the young man out.

16. Ecugyrl

Ecugyrl Well-Known Member

Spell check people.

17. BuzzMyMonkey

Oh I see, its moron time. Let me edemecate you. Any and all pools regardless of salt or fresh water NEEDS to have proper ph and alkalinity levels, so if you do have a salt water pool you need to have proper salt content in your water so the salt filter can produce the chlorine as it operates which is different than the chlorine you add which has stabilizer in the product, you see the sun burns off the chlorine without stabilizer in it, which is why a salt system needs cyanuric acid which is the stabilizer needed to keep the chlorine from being eaten up by the sun as fast as the salt filter can produce it.

You and your posts are a tad bit stupid. Your welcome for your free lesson by the way. If you need anymore info feel free to respond in kind. Have a nice time in your pool, I hope the blondes that swim in your pool don't start seeing some funny hair color.

18. javajah123

javajah123 Member

19. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

are you still seriously doing this even after mistakenly sending me that pm acknowledging that you are William Jordan Autry and what you did with cjones pool:shock: Yes folks i received a pm from this guy that was intended for cjones admitting who he was and what he did to them and begging them to let him have a fresh start cause all he can find when he googles his own name is the thread from years ago where cjones complained:roll: i had kept my mouth shut but he just keeps on so i figured i would spill the beans.

20. Redneck Rich

Redneck Rich Well-Known Member

:shock: