Facebook friends question

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by All Children First, Feb 15, 2009.

1. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

so true:lol:

2. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

****! My sister I don't get along with just sent me a friend request. I mean, we REALLY don't get along. Maybe FB wasn't such a good idea. :? This will be a collosal cluster no matter what I do.

3. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

DAMNED IF YOU DO DAMNED IF YOU DONT.

Don't feel bad, I've been blocked from seeing a relatives pictures? :? Whateva cracka! :boxing:

4. seabee

seabee Guest

LOL....

5. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

thought....

Allow the friend request... let it sit for a week or two...then un-friend her.
    Someone I work with had some real issues and needed to start her life over and she cut her ties with everyone, at some point, and I don't know when, she unfriended me from her Facebook page. I never got any message or notification, I just noticed one day that she was gone from my friend list, and I could no longer access her page. So maybe your sister won't notice in a few weeks if you unfriend her.

6. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Thanks for the advice ladies!

Yeah, I stewed about it all night. I don't know, it's just weird. I'm just going to ignore the request and hope she forgets about it. I changed all my settings for even more privacy. I won't get into all the family drama here, but we don't talk IRL for a myriad of reasons.

Sorry, didn't mean to drag up drama here, LOL. I was just freaked last night.8)

7. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

SEE, this is why I love facebook and having such a GREAT relationship with my mom. She thought I had gone to bed already tonight because of work tomorrow.

She is the only person who knows everything there is to know about me. Everything I've ever done she knows about, I MEAN everything. When I'm freaked out, I call her. When I've had to much to drink, I call her. When I'm needing to VENT, I call her. When I'm bored, I call her. When I need a friend to talk to, I call her first and foremost.

Oh crap

I should to get DH off the couch now and go to bed 8)

8. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

9. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

10. AnnetteL

AnnetteL Well-Known Member

11. Allioop

Allioop Well-Known Member

12. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

It was a hoax, just saw it on MSN.

13. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

I was hoping no one would be that stupid, unfortunately I have seen things that made that seem plausible.

14. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Indeed. Why, just reading some threads today on here would make that seem like small potatos in the realm of stupidity. :lol:

15. ServerSnapper

ServerSnapper Well-Known Member

Ohhh...I am the attention whore!!!

Jesus. Get a life.

16. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

Why are you commenting on something thats over 2 yrs old? That does make you the attention whore. I swear you post lately just to be a pot-stirrer and to up your post count.

17. ServerSnapper

ServerSnapper Well-Known Member

Tassy do you ask why she goes around making stupid comments in other threads? It doesn't matter if this thread is 2 years old or older. I didn't dig it up. But I read it. I read how stupid it is and was regardless of its age.

18. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Put me on ignore and you won't have to worry about it. Problem solved.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 9, 2011
  19. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member