So You Think You Can Dance?

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by bandmom, May 27, 2011.

1. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

anybody watch the other night?
    There was a guy on there who's name was D'on-que
    we laughed, sounds like a Shrek character to me! :lol: :lol:

2. old school

old school Well-Known Member

You started a thread to say this?

3. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

Was he the guy who sat on the floor having a fit??

I watched part of it, and dvr'd the rest.

We've watched it off and on the last few seasons, DH can't stand the female judge that came back this season.

4. elims

elims Well-Known Member

I watched last season ... won't watch this season, cuz of that female judge and her screechy-screamy voice. If I could hit 'mute' fast enough every time she talked, I'd consider it ... I love all the talented dancers and the various forms they attempt.

5. ZUMBAbyMARIE

ZUMBAbyMARIE Well-Known Member

I reminded a friend about it and then I forgot about it. :neutral:

6. bandmom

I agree - the screaching def gets on the nerves.

7. Polkadots

Polkadots Well-Known Member

That Mary Murphy and her hot tamale train crap has got to go! Makes me wish I could tell her to put a sock in it! I just mute the tv when she begins to speak!

8. elims

elims Well-Known Member

I loved last season ... it became one of my favorite shows to watch each week, and I generally don't like reality type shows! ("Generally"? Ha .. that's an understatement .. *grin*) They had fun, they worked hard, you really learned the personality of each of the contestants .. you saw their strengths and weaknesses .. you saw them improving .. I was just so durned impressed! But now Mary's back with her big ol' mouth ... *sigh* Guess it wasn't controversial enough ... they had to throw in a wild card, something annoying to stir things back up. Ruined it for me.

9. shygrrl

shygrrl Well-Known Member

She (Mary) does get on my nerves too but I feel sorry for her. She was out last season because she had thyroid cancer and had to get surgery, chemo, etc. She's not so bad~

10. DontCareHowYouDoItInNY

DontCareHowYouDoItInNY Well-Known Member

What happened to the lips on that one female judge? They look like the smushed side of a flat tire.

11. ZUMBAbyMARIE

Inept Surgeon? Maybe she used the same one as Michael Jackson.

12. LovingLife10

LovingLife10 Well-Known Member

Has anyone noticed that after the first week Mary Murphy has been really low-key? Maybe she read the posts on 4042!:jester::lol:

13. elims

elims Well-Known Member

Havent been watching ... maybe I'll tentatively tune in again! ;)

BTW - Hi, Mary Murphy! No personal offense meant! :wave: ;)

14. DontCareHowYouDoItInNY

DontCareHowYouDoItInNY Well-Known Member

Those lips are really disturbing. They look squishy.

15. ZUMBAbyMARIE

Absolutely no wrinkles on the forehead either. I think wrinkles add character. (spoken from someone who has a lot character) LOL

16. Allioop

Allioop Well-Known Member

This is off topic some but this reminded me of The Judds. They have no wrinkles on their foreheads either. I watched their reality show on OWN. They are the botox queens. Their eyebrows don't move. I think Ashley Judd is the only Judd that might grow old gracefully. :lol:

17. bandmom

great show last night - really enjoyed all of the performances! looks like it will be another great season! :hurray: