CLEVELAND RD CLOSED...

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by harleygirl, Jun 10, 2011.

1. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

Starting Monday @ 7AM not sure EXACTLY but @ Grill Rd, looks like a turn lane going in. :?

<note to self ~ it's time to move>

2. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

just there or how much of Cleveland Rd will be closed?? That could cause major headaches for commuters

3. harleygirl

I don't know the sign doesn't say EXACTLY where but it's right HERE where I live.

4. AnnetteL

AnnetteL Well-Known Member

Aren't they about to lay a bunch of pipe there,maybe that could be why!?

5. harleygirl

I don't know I didn't ask anyone?

It's a MESS and so is my truck I JUST washed. :ack:

6. Ksokol22

Ksokol22 Well-Known Member

I hope they're putting a turning lane to turn onto Josephine. I can't tell you how many people have almost hit me because they didn't want to slow down behind me, but instead, sped up faster and went around me, almost side swiping my car.

7. firefly69

firefly69 Guest

I have a nice house for sale in the metropolis of Archer Lodge. Contact MamaApe for details. :mrgreen:

Of course, you would be swapping Cleveland road traffic for Covered Bridge road traffic...:?

8. Rockyv58

Rockyv58 Well-Known Member

After they get done putting in the turn lane at Grill road hopefully they will put a light at Cleveland School Road at Josephine.

9. harleygirl

There is a turn lane there, it's a little one but it's there.

10. Ksokol22

Ksokol22 Well-Known Member

Yeah, there is one, and yes it is a little one. But people still don't know how to use their brake...

11. Ima Sheltie

Ima Sheltie Well-Known Member

A friend told me some time back that they are going to make that entire area a three lane road.