A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. Allioop

Allioop Well-Known Member

Whatever, SS. I don't care what you think of me and my opinions. As you always say... lighten up.8)

2. bluelady

bluelady Guest

plummer

i need a trustworthy plummer that doesn't charge a fortune.
    anyone have a name or suggestion?:nopity:

3. ZUMBAbyMARIE

ZUMBAbyMARIE Well-Known Member

What type of problem do you have?

4. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

Jealousy is the mindset of a simplistic mind who's actions and words are displayed with animosity and disrespect which illustrates one's lack of self confidence

5. DontCareHowYouDoItInNY

DontCareHowYouDoItInNY Well-Known Member

I giggle whenever someone at work mentions Dictaphone.

6. DontCareHowYouDoItInNY

DontCareHowYouDoItInNY Well-Known Member

This thread has 847,940 views. That's a lot of wasted time. I'll bet if it were only 500K my monthly status report would have been be on time once or twice in the last 5 years.

I wonder if the little box has enough space for a 7th digit when it hits 1,000,000.

7. Allioop

So true. :cheers:

8. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

:iagree: Good one Michelle, :cheers:

9. michelle

Don't thank me, thank facebook status shuffle :lol:

10. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

:lol::lol: just another reason i really need to get back on FB, just haven't had time lately cause i know once i log on i will be on there for hours:oops:

11. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

if you go on daily, it doesn't take as long to "catch-up". :mrgreen: That's all the help I can muster up. :p

12. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

i know i know and during the winter i usually do but in the summer when i get home i got the garden, the yard, the pool so i just don't do it so much. i still send pics from my phone though:lol:

13. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

I's just giving you he ll... 8)

14. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

same w/ this site, lol! DH gives me a hard time, but thats what I tell him...if u don't check at least once a day - u get way behind! :cheers:

15. Hatteras6

Hatteras6 Well-Known Member

Mustang plate Zww-3196

Had to ride right on my butt all the way from WM to Cornwallis and passed me in a dbl line area. You were in such a hurry to get wherever you had to be. Except that on a motorcycle, I have less protection from your stupidity and impatience. I pulled up right behind you to turn onto Josephine at Cornwallis. I guess your stomping down on that accelerator, passing in a no passing zone, driving like your head is in your butt still didn't save you as much time as you think.

Folks, more and more of us are out riding motorcycles now. As much as we try to watch out for you and anticipate your moves, please be aware that we are there.

16. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

[​IMG]

Cool lizard my DH found this morning. DS is holding him and I swear he was "posing" for the camera.

17. michelle

I hope the rest of the day goes better than my morning. Got ready to leave for work and my car is leaking gas AGAIN! :banghead:

18. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

Michelle - I thought gas leaks were pretty common for you? :jester:
    Sorry - couldn't resist! I do hope your days get better though! :lol:

19. Allioop

:lol: I needed a laugh today!

Michelle, I hope your day gets better too. It sucks to have that happen on a Monday, of all days.

20. michelle

LMBO, I seem to have a reputation here :mrgreen: