GHOSTS!! Do you believe or not believe?

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by ServerSnapper, Apr 28, 2010.

1. Redneck Rich

Redneck Rich Well-Known Member

You had me up to the part about em followin you home. I aint got no more room in the trailer for no more folks; living or dead. If it caint sleep under the porch and eat Alpo, it aint stayin at the house... period.

2. Redneck Rich

Ditto. I reckon it comes as no suprise I've had some ghost mess happen to me too. Some of it is purty funny but I'd rather not risk bringin it back to life.

3. browneyedgirl

browneyedgirl Well-Known Member

yes i do my last house in morrisville had tons of things going on. lol..

4. firefly69

firefly69 Guest

Yes, I believe. Lots of things happened in my house when my mom and I moved in to take care of my grandma. My grandpa died there and she would see him often. I would hear things often and there were closets I wouldn't go near.
    I actually wish someone would come to my house here. It pops and cracks all the time in the attic space. I never really noticed it much until the cable guy came and had to go up there through my closet ceiling to install the cables in the upstairs bedrooms. Since then, I hear it a lot. The kids call it "the hobo". My youngest has always said he hears stuff at night since we moved in almost 6 years ago. The house was new then...
    The latest event was yesterday afternoon as I sat at my desk in the living room filling out a form. I felt someone touch my arm. I turned around expecting to see my husband, but no one was there. They were all upstairs. The weird thing was I felt as if someone were there. It was awful.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 16, 2011
  5. browneyedgirl

browneyedgirl Well-Known Member

Where did you live in Morrisville, I live in town hall commons, we actually moved because of all the things that happend in our house, can anyone tell when you take a pic, what is a pic of a real orb/// and what is just dust, my house in morrisville though, we had lots of things going on, my exercise ball would go through the house by itself, helium balloons would come down the stairs and back up the stairs, tons of times we thought someone was running down our stairs, shadows at night, locking of doors, even 5 of our neighbors that were all on the back lots of this neighborhood have the same thing, three of us moved, i go to see the one neighbor and as soon as i go in thier house, especially the one room upstiars, i feel really uplifted and the hairs all over me go up, i havent said a thing to them, lol.

6. CanisLupis

CanisLupis Banned

where in burlington....im from there and know a guy that hung himself in the early 90s.

7. This happened to me THIS MORNING, and it still has me unnerved. Let me briefly set up thee situation:

I will call my daughters Betty and Sue for the pupose of this post. The have the same basic build. Betty (the oldest) is home visiting from out of state. Sue, the youngest, is visiting a friend in Chapel Hill for a couple of days. We have a hallway in our house with Sue's room at one end, the study at the other end, and the master bedroom in-between. Betty slept in Sue's room last night because Sue's bed is more comfortable than the one in the guest room and remember, Sue is currently at a friend's house. So here is what happened this morning.

I had just finished taking a shower and was in the master bedroom getting dressed for work. My wife was awake, but still in bed. I heard Sue's bedroom door open and as I turned, I saw what I thought was Betty walking passed our room. I said, "Good Morning Honey" but didn't get an answer. I said again "Hey Betty, you okay?" Then my wife said "Betty's still asleep" and I told her that Betty just walked passed our open door. I then went out into the hallway and no one was there. No one in the kitchen, the study, the living room. No sign of anyone anywhere. Then I went to the door of Sue's bedroom and looked inside. Betty was sound asleep.

I know I heard the bedroom door open and I know I saw someone walk passed our door. I didn't see it out of the corner of my eye and it wasn't just an unformed shadow. It was a full body with female features and it was walking, not floating. I looked directly at it and was sure it was Betty. What has me still shaking is that I have been trying to call Sue since 6:00 this morning and have not been able to make contact. Frankly, I'm very concerned.

UPDATE: Sue just called and everything is fine, but I know what I heard and saw was real. Someone, or something, was in my house this morning.

Last edited: Jun 15, 2011
  8. Allioop

Allioop Well-Known Member

A ghost keeps stealing brownies off our kitchen counter overnight. :mrgreen:

9. Redneck Rich

Maybe you need to bring them brownies by the house and let me keep an eye on 'em!

10. ServerSnapper

ServerSnapper Well-Known Member

I lived out near 49. Can't remember the name of the road but it was almost at the county line. East of burlington.

11. ServerSnapper

Do you have a video camera either HD or 0 lux that does well in low light situations? If so. Set it up tonight. Aim it at the door or down the hallway. DO NOT SAY WHAT YOU ARE DOING. They may be dead but they are not dumb. Also. If your computers are in your room. Try to record the audio through a mic and turn up the sensitivity. I am anxious to know what you find after review.

12. ServerSnapper

Are there any public access stations anymore? I would love to do a weekly show on investigation, evidense, and a question and answer session.

13. I do not have that type of equipment, but I will keep you posted on anything else that happens. I would also like to here that EVP you spoke of.

14. ServerSnapper

Send me an IM with your email. I will send it tonight.

15. ServerSnapper

Did you hear the little girl? Just so you know. It wasn't a little girl. That's as far as I go.

16. Harvey

Harvey Well-Known Member

And you people want to be taken seriously?

17. ServerSnapper

Only in the eyes of great intellectuals like yourself. Punk.

18. firefly69

firefly69 Guest

This reminds me of a bluegrass song I love by the Country Gentleman called "Bringing Mary Home". I think the Grass Cats did it too (Russell Johnson-Four Oaks).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zRFLZfv7Vw8

19. CanisLupis

CanisLupis Banned

Northeast of Burlington?

20. PirateGirl

PirateGirl Well-Known Member

When my mom was in her final weeks I saw my daddy standing behind her recliner looking down at her as she slept. I have always been scared to death of things like that and frankly, I still am BUT that didn't scare me. It freaked me out but not with fear. Daddy had been gone for about 3 years at that point.