Win Tickets to Keith Urban Concert on June 25th!

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by Webmaster, Jun 15, 2011.

1. Webmaster

Webmaster Administrator

We've got a pretty nifty "Saturday Night Get-A-Way" contest now underway!

The prize package includes:

- A PAIR of tickets to see Keith Urban at the RBC in Raleigh!

- $50 gift certificate for dinner at Terrafin Station!

- A room at 40/42 Holiday Inn Express!

We have TWO of these prize packages to give away...and have made it VERY simple to register!

Click HERE for the wildly exciting contest page!

Click HERE to hear our radio promo for the contest featuring Mr. 4042.com Radio Announcer Guy talking fast in between Urban songs!

Click HERE to listen to 4042.com Radio where you will hear some Keith Urban hits, along with a LOT of other great music from THEN and NOW!

8)

2. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

what if we have already "liked" the FB page, can we unlike and then relike it to enter?

3. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

and I never got an email "with further instructions" :?

4. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

me neither

5. Webmaster

Webmaster Administrator

No need to do that! If you have already "liked" our FB page in the past, then you are already in the running for a chance to win the tickets. 8)

BTW, the same goes for signing up for the 4042.com Local Updates. If you are already receiving those, then you are also already registered for the ticket drawing.

Last edited: Jun 15, 2011
  6. Webmaster

Webmaster Administrator

Hmmm....have you checked your Junk/SPAM folder to see if may have ended up there?

We use iContact to maintain the 4042.com Local Updates list which uses a double opt-in to confirm subscriptions. You fill out the initial form and submit it. We then send you a message to the e-mail address you registered with which has a confirmation link. Once that confirmation link is clicked on, you have subscribed to the list.

We have just tried a test sign-up and received the confirmation message. Please check your Junk/SPAM folders.....if you don't see the message, just PM me here and let me know what name you registered with and I can manually confirm it. Thanks! 8)

Last edited: Jun 15, 2011
  7. LovingLife10

LovingLife10 Well-Known Member

No problems here! I signed up for the emails and got the confirmation link a few minutes later.

8. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

mine was in suspected spam for here but all good now:cheers:

9. KellBell

I didn't get it as junk either.

:cry:

10. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

Kell, i am thinking that maybe since you were already signed up under your email is probably why. i did it first under my regular email that i was already signed up under and didn't get anything, so i tried with another email and got it.

11. KellBell

webbie handled it. :mrgreen:

12. LovingLife10

What keeps people from making up a bunch of different email addresses and regestering multiple times?

13. Webmaster

Webmaster Administrator

While it is possible to attempt to "cheat" the system like that, after 11 years of running contests, we have: A> had little to no problems of this type, and B> have systems in place that can help to spot that type of activity. 8)

14. LovingLife10

Cool! Just curious.

15. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

sooooo? who won?

16. KellBell

I believe it's tomorrow, the 23rd when the winner is chosen.

17. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

thanks KB, i was thinking today so whomever was drawn would have time to respond & if they didn't they would still have time to draw another name. Keeping fingers crossed then:p

18. KellBell

you are pretty lucky, you just may win!! :mrgreen:

19. Webmaster

Webmaster Administrator

Correct..we are taking registrations (Facebook "likes" and sign ups for our Local Updates e-mail) through today. The winners will be selected tomorrow. 8)

20. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

hey, it's been awhile since i won anything especially from 4042, that was 11 years ago:lol: