Another Beach Thread...........Sorry!

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by kdc1970, Jun 21, 2011.

1. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

We don't do the beach thing much at all and last time we did, we stayed at a campground with our travel trailer.

I'm looking for either a condo or hotel rental for a long weekend that might possibly be pet friendly. Reasonably priced as well, I'm not looking to spend $500 a night, LOL.

There have been many threads on this, and I apologize, but searched and couldn't find what I needed, although I have seen it before.

:cheers:

2. Allioop

Allioop Well-Known Member

This place is nothing fancy but it's oceanfront and pet friendly. It's usually not very crowded at this end of the island either. We've been there several times over the years. They have rooms with full kitchens available too. It's the Sea Vista at Topsail Beach. Topsail is my all time favorite family beach. We are renting a house there next week. I can't wait!

http://www.seavistamotel.com/

3. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Perfect!!!! Thank you!!

4. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

5. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Great!! Thank you! Options are good! :cheers:

6. firefly69

firefly69 Guest

We used to stay there often (in the apartments above the office) when our kids were small. We haven't stayed there since the Fran/Floyd hurricanes because my sister bought a townhome at N. Topsail about that same time. I remember it being clean, friendly, and definitely laid back. There used to be a little bar type place across the street that had live music from time to time. I recommend getting the apartment if you can. You still get great beach views, but also get 2 bedrooms, full kitchen, and a great deck. They are pet friendly too for some units. Have fun!!:cheers:

7. Allioop

Allioop Well-Known Member

That's my favorite reason to go there. The views are awesome! I haven't stayed in the apartment yet, but the views from all the rooms are great. The right corner unit on the bottom floor is my favorite. I think the owners used to stay in that room when they were there. No matter what room you're in, you kind of feel like you're in your own little paradise. The windows are huge and the ocean is right there!