A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. ServerSnapper

ServerSnapper Well-Known Member

Smile it's only 2.5 days until monday.

2. CraigSPL

CraigSPL Well-Known Member

Do you think the Flying Saucer would mind if I took up residence there for those 2.5 days?

:jester:

3. firefly69

firefly69 Guest

So why is it that the TWC guy working in my neighborhood can get my internet to work when I did the EXACT same thing and nothing happened? And why did he think that was so darn funny??? And lastly, why did my teenage kids throw me under the bus when I asked them to verify that I did the EXACT same thing just minutes earlier?? Grrr...:boxing:

But, it was nice of him to come in off the street and fix it for me. He didn't have to do that. There are a few nice people still working for TWC, it seems.

4. Sherry A.

Sherry A. Well-Known Member

I have found a few working for them myself. The last guy that came to our house was awesome.

Sherry

5. dangerboy

dangerboy Well-Known Member

Sometimes I feel like I am on a giant hamster wheel.
    Can anyone relate?

DB's wife

6. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

absolutely....:?

7. Jester

Jester Well-Known Member

Me, too. I'm riding that thing from week to week.

Last edited: Jun 23, 2011
  8. Sherry A.

Why can't I ever find the Thread where we post numbered pictures?

Sherry

9. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

10. Sherry A.

11. Allioop

Allioop Well-Known Member

I didn't want to start a new thread for this, but I just wanted to give a :hurray: to T's Tanz. I'm not a regular "tanner" but I've been to her store recently to get a base tan before I go to the beach. She is the sweetest, most helpful person. I worried about the other tanning places opening up near her store taking her business, but it seems like she keeps repeat customers and referrals. I know why! The customer service and quality is excellent. I think she is awesome, and I will go back to her next time I need a tan!

12. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

HELLO PEOPLE!!! :lol:

13. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

Not right now, give me a year. :lol:

Hope everything gets better for you!

14. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

:iagree: T is the best, when you go to her place you feel so welcome and like you are visiting a friend!

15. firefly69

firefly69 Guest

Is anyone else deeply disturbed by the Drive Time commercial with the dude on a bear skin rug and the chicks dressed up like cats...or is it just me?? Wow. I must not be their target audience!:shock:

16. ZUMBAbyMARIE

ZUMBAbyMARIE Well-Known Member

Beautiful day! The windows are open and the birds are singing. :)

17. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

It's sad to think about all the deaths that have happened lately in our area, either by shooting or wrecks........way too many to even keep up with. :cry:

18. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

rain rain... its very dark out there!

19. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

it's been raining here on Yonkers Road for about an hour.....H A R D

20. KDsGrandma

KDsGrandma Well-Known Member

Been watching the radar loop, it looks like most of it is going to miss us. It's been very dark here in Clayton for a while, just started raining a few minutes ago, but it doesn't look like we're going to get a lot of rain. Heaven knows we need it.