Middle Creek Commons (Lowes Foods)

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by kaci, Jun 21, 2011.

1. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

Finally the Middle Creek Commons complex down here at 42/50 has leased all the offices:hurray: There is UPS store coming in beside the hair place and a dentist is going in beside them. Only thing left is the unbuilt outparcel and i sure would love a Starbucks or Chick-Filet coming there, a girl can dream ya know:lol:

2. Allioop

Allioop Well-Known Member

:iagree: That would be awesome! I'm dreaming too. :lol:

3. On the go

On the go Well-Known Member

I could go for Chic-fil-A, Arbys, Zaxbys, anything

4. markfnc

markfnc Well-Known Member

that UPS sign has been up for months. I think it is an add to get someone to franchise a UPS store. It used to be up where the hardware store is before that.

5. BuzzMyMonkey

BuzzMyMonkey Well-Known Member

starbucks?? You can go to wal-mart and buy motor oil and heat it up and drink that and save ya a couple bucks, taste about the same.

6. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

no it is actually a done deal now, they have moved the sign around trying to get someone in here for a UPS store but the lease is signed and work has already started on the store.

7. CAROLINA SUN

CAROLINA SUN Well-Known Member

I would like anything where we could get a cup of coffee!! Also visit with friends... I guess I'll send a few E-mails.....
    :grouphug:

8. markfnc

markfnc Well-Known Member

Great.

9. RISteveH

RISteveH Well-Known Member

I would like to see either a Chic-fil-A or Dunkin Donuts, my wallet would rather not.

Also heard talk a while back about Harris-Teeter looking at the parcel on the north side of 42.

10. AnnetteL

AnnetteL Well-Known Member

I'd be jumping for joy if we get a Harris Teeter! How long ago did you hear about it?

11. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

That would be nice but only for super double and triple coupons. Other than that, HT is extremely high priced.

12. AnnetteL

True but I'd be going there mostly for specialty items not so much to do my weekly grocery shopping.

13. bosoxfan

bosoxfan Well-Known Member

Wait. HT isn't building in the parking lot for Six Flags?:?:?

14. J34

J34 Well-Known Member

Some of their sales prices can't be beat especially if they have regular double q's that matchup, but I agree that overall you have to be careful what you get there. I'd be in HEAVEN if we had them closer than King's Grant. :)

15. AnnetteL

I called their corporate office sometime last year,at that time they had no plans of opening a store in the area but hopefully that has changed by now!!