Alleged JoCo Homewrecker

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by VolleyGrl, Jun 29, 2011.

1. 1_more_PitBull

1_more_PitBull Well-Known Member

I have met Doyle myself and she is a great lady. Stem was my lawyer when I was fighting for custody of my kids.. She is also a great lady. To me......... They should have NEVER aired this out like this.. I mean on 1270 it gives BOTH of there home address. CRAZY! But this stuff happens EVERYDAY just so happens this 2 have money & power! But I blame most of this on HIM.. While Stem is no Angel in this. NO WINNERS HERE THOUGH.... But leave it behind closed doors..

2. VolleyGrl

VolleyGrl Well-Known Member

Not fair to blame most of it on him. Takes two to tango.

3. Harvey

Harvey Well-Known Member

Yes, but at what cost? She will probably lay waste to her children's lives.

4. 1_more_PitBull

1_more_PitBull Well-Known Member

I said she was no ANGEL.... But if he was unhappy... Why not just leave?

5. VolleyGrl

The only people getting around in this story were Stem and the husband. Nobody in this case is running anyone over with a car, but you hear about women going nuts and running over their cheating husband or his lover over and I was merely pointing out that a lawsuit is a much less violent way of confronting the offenders..

6. VolleyGrl

Sorry, Harv. Place the blame on her all you want. She's only in this situation because of him and the woman she thought was her friend. Period.

7. mnredsky

mnredsky Well-Known Member

:iagree: ... such a vindictive move without thinking of the consequences to anybody's life but her own.

8. BuzzMyMonkey

BuzzMyMonkey Well-Known Member

got it

9. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

the husband is very, very handsome....

just sayin'

8)

10. BuzzMyMonkey

BuzzMyMonkey Well-Known Member

Although it does take 2 to tango and both at fault, I do believe Stem is more at fault based on the fact she is the professional and counseled them so she knew they were already having issues and he was probably more vulnerable in a sense for something like this to happen, she should of had the decency to shut it down once it went down that road knowing what she did and in the very least the profession she is in.

11. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

link please??? :mrgreen:

12. KellBell

and just because you can do it (have the means and power...sue, waste tax monies) doesn't mean you should do it...

13. KellBell

I ain'ts gots no links, I seen him in person, many times. 8)

14. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

Gotcha! Take a picture next time so all of us can see him :lol::lol:

15. KellBell

:cheers:

16. Harvey

Harvey Well-Known Member

Don't get me wrong, she is not to blame at all. He did her wrong...end of discussion. It is how it is being publicly played out is what I don't think will help. For crying out loud it made the N&O. How old are the kids? If they are school aged then they probably have a copy of the paper in the school library.

17. VolleyGrl

All I have to say is it's easy to pass judgement about her decision to do this, but I can guaran-dang-tee that some people's reactions may be different if it was their husband (or wife) caught in the sack with a woman (or man) they considered a good friend. 8)

I'm going through some stuff right now (not a cheating scandal, but still emotional) and some people don't seem to understand that unless you walk a mile in a person's shoes you can't really understand what they are feeling and that it's easier to comment on a situation that isn't your own...

18. VolleyGrl

But we don't know if she leaked it to the press or if someone else did. Someone in the clerk's office could have tipped someone off when the papers were filed. Not the first time there would be some shady stuff go down at the JoCo courthouse :lol:

edited to add: if she DID leak it and her kids are old enough to understand the sordid details then that's taking things too far. Not sure we'll ever know how it got out though.

19. KellBell

I don't think anyone is passing judgement, least I'm not. I just think it's unnecessary for someone to air this out in front of everyone. The publilc spectacle thing is not going to make any of this go away or not have happened. Can't think of one good thing that could come out of this. Maybe it's just me.

As for you personally, I'm sorry your going through some stuff. :grouphug:

20. Hatteras6

Hatteras6 Well-Known Member

Not sure where this came from. Of course the responsible parties were Stem and the louse of a husband. The point I was trying to make was that if things were bad as long as they have been, bringing this up in a public vein isn't likely to produce a result that doesn't add to the kids misery.

Both he and Stem should be disbarred. Doyle should have gone to lengths to keep this out of the mainstream. It does not appear that she has tried to do this.