Verdict...........

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by God'schild, Jul 5, 2011.

1. God'schild

God'schild Well-Known Member

Per WRAL and Fox News. For those who want to know, the verdict on Casey Anthony is in and will be read at 2:15.

2. Rockyv58

Rockyv58 Well-Known Member

I hope they fry her. Let's bring back the electric chair for this beoch

3. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

:iagree::iagree:

4. BuzzMyMonkey

BuzzMyMonkey Well-Known Member

let her go thru liberal re-hab

5. Rockyv58

Rockyv58 Well-Known Member

not guilty. What do these people have Shot for brains. She's as guilty as hell

6. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

I hope she's been "fixed" so she cant kill anymore children of her own :?

7. tukasiya

tukasiya Well-Known Member

Once again, the prosecution did not have the evidence to convict someone of 1st degree murder. She probably did it, just like Brad Cooper and Jason Young probably did it. Cooper was convicted on one Google photo. The prosecution got lucky on that one.

But, you never know what a jury is going to do.

8. Sherry A.

Sherry A. Well-Known Member

Only guilty of false information.................:confused: Who the heck do they think killed that little girl?

Sherry

9. busymama

busymama Well-Known Member

Disgusting....absolutely disgusting. The ho got away with it. Now I see the jury won't speak to the press......I'd wouldn't speak to the press either if I set that murdering ho free!!:x

10. lovetherascals

lovetherascals Well-Known Member

That poor, poor baby girl. After the horrible way her baby body was disposed of after her death, there will never be justice for it. Made me cry.

11. pcroom

pcroom Well-Known Member

She will write a book and sell her story to movie makers!! She will make millions!! BUT, she better have alot of security because alot of people are angry about the verdict. I certainly would not want to be in her shoes. I believe she killed that child. She has to live with alot of mistakes and also the llies she has told. JMHO Pat

12. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

I didn't watch much of the trial or follow the story in the news . . . did they give a reason why Casey (allegedly, yeah right) killed Caylee? And where was the father?

13. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

She has never named the father, other than to say that he had passed away. I saw somewhere over the weekend that there is a family that claims their deceased son is the father, but I don't know about any proof of that yet. The defense says that Caylee drowned in a swimming pool.

The whole thing is just a heartbreaking mess.

14. KDsGrandma

KDsGrandma Well-Known Member

OK, where's Clif to rant about torches and pitchforks?

:twisted:

15. KDsGrandma

Defense says it was accidental drowning.

16. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

and.. just a horrible accident that "snowballed". Who the heck would cover up a true accident by making it look like murder?? She is guilty as sin and some day karma will find her.

:evil:

17. bosoxfan

bosoxfan Well-Known Member

Remember, Florida ends in 'da'.

18. pcroom

pcroom Well-Known Member

THATS THE TRUTH!! LOL

19. BuzzMyMonkey

BuzzMyMonkey Well-Known Member

Maybe her Dad will take that gun he bought and put it to use and shoot her.

20. KDsGrandma

She didn't act the way most of us would think is normal, in a lot of ways. Most people finding a child floating in a pool would call 911, not hide the body so her mother wouldn't find out. She lied repeatedly, to everybody, apparently. Maybe even to her attorneys. But the state was not able to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that she killed Caylee. They couldn't pinpoint the time of death, or the cause of death. They had a logical theory, and some evidence was consistent with that theory but some was not. I was not in that courtroom, and I did not hear all the evidence, so I will not find fault with the jury. If they could not find her guilty beyond a reasonable doubt, then so be it. There are good reasons the founders wrote those provisions into our Constitution, as part of the Bill of Rights, for the protection of all of us.