Wal Mart Darwin Award

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by BuzzMyMonkey, Jul 7, 2011.

1. BuzzMyMonkey

BuzzMyMonkey Well-Known Member

Not at all the same deal, I assume they purchased this house correct?? So wouldn't the house and whats with it be theirs, who's to say the previous owners even knew what was in the attic because they never used it or been up there. Its possible.

What if you wanted to spruce up the old yard and you go to planting and dig up a jar full of cash, you know how some of these old timers use to be, what would you do with it??

On the penny laying on the ground deal, seriously your out in Lowes or Home depot parking lot you see a quarter or a silver dollar on the ground, what should one realistically do with it?? Leave it because the owner will be back to get it?? Take it in the store and give it to them and say here this was laying on the ground in the parking lot?? I realize finding a sack of money takes that to a different level, such as money blowing out a brinks truck going down the highway.

I feel its well far fetched to say picking up a coin on the ground in a well traveled area is stealing. You're in NYC walking down the street and 5 bucks laying in the road what do you do???

2. Harvey

Harvey Well-Known Member

Seeing as it is probably covered in fecal matter, cocaine, and hooker's blood I would probably leave it where I saw it. I don't need $5 that bad.

3. BuzzMyMonkey

good point, not sure new yorkers would agree with some of that though.

4. Sherry A.

Sherry A. Well-Known Member

:iagree:

5. Ima Sheltie

Ima Sheltie Well-Known Member

It seems like there was a story recently about a guy in NYC that makes his living by picking up things people drop, including diamonds from their rings. Guess he is nothing more than a common thief.

6. Harvey

Harvey Well-Known Member

It seems like there was a story about a magical unicorn that lives in the internet and steals links from posts so they sound good but are actually baseless.

7. BuzzMyMonkey

what??

8. KDsGrandma

KDsGrandma Well-Known Member

9. VolleyGrl

VolleyGrl Well-Known Member

I do hope he at least tossed them a couple hundred as a reward for the good deed. That would also be the right thing to do. And thank you Lord it wasn't me who found that money and had to suffer that sort of temptation!! In the end I would have done the right thing, but I'm pretty sure I would have been crying while I did it!! :lol:

10. Ima Sheltie

Ima Sheltie Well-Known Member

The troll is saying that he is not smart enough to do research on his own so if I don't post a link it doesn't exist.

Here Useless Troll, now go away.