A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

Oh Heck..... someone let Sybil out of her bottle!

:cool:

2. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

:jester:

3. Allioop

Allioop Well-Known Member

My daughter is in her room being punished for something she did today. I can hear her talking to herself in that oh so pitiful voice...so I will hear it of course. :lol:

4. DontCareHowYouDoItInNY

DontCareHowYouDoItInNY Well-Known Member

That form of punishment doesn't work. The best way to handle it is to take her to Walmart or your favorite restaurant and set her loose.

5. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

Man, why did everyone get in a bad mood all of a sudden?

6. Sherry A.

Sherry A. Well-Known Member

I wondered when this would happen again. :lol:

Sherry

7. michelle

If Sybil is who I think she is then I agree . . . put her arse back in and glue the cork in the bottle.

8. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

is it a full moon tonight?

9. VolleyGrl

VolleyGrl Well-Known Member

Who? Do tell. :lol:

10. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

My "evil twin" is Sybil and she is normally subdued with good meds! But every now and then, when I get naughty, we blame Sybil. Yesterday I was being not-so-nice in my replies to Deanna. :jester:

(and actually I did forget to take my meds today).

Dern... I thought most people here knew that, OR.. she just hasn't been out enough lately that people have forgotten about her!! LOL

11. Sherry A.

Sherry A. Well-Known Member

You are not alone. Happens to me every so often, as well. We all need our Sybil side sometimes. :lol:

Sherry

12. VolleyGrl

VolleyGrl Well-Known Member

I think everyone knows it happens to me! :lol: I do promise to keep my Sybil from lashing out at your Sybil anymore though Sherry. Wulf (and the fact that it really is better to just ignore if I don't have anything nice to say) inspired me. He and steve were darn near making out (in the virtual sense) before steve left. If they can negotiate a truce anyone can. :lol::cheers:

13. michelle

I have a Sybil too! She usually comes out around a certain time of the month and boy she can be a real ******.

14. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

Thats kind of where she was created, i used to get PMS so bad and my mood changes were drasticly huge from one second to the next that my mom and my sister started calling me Sybil based on the old Sally Field movie (Sybil the young woman with the 16 split personalities). Eventually I ended up on a b.c. product that drastically reduced the PMS to almost non-existent, but every now and then I know when Sybil is about to show her tail. Not to mention the Rx I take for anxiety has helped keep her at bay also.

I used to even have a log-on for her here, I don't know if I can find it anymore its been so long since I used it.

:jester::hurray::cheers:

Last edited: Jul 13, 2011
  15. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

hehehe, i remember Sybil:lol::lol::lol:

16. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

yeah.. once theres been a true run-in with Sybil she's a little hard to forget!

:mrgreen:

17. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

ya just have to learn to love her, i remember trying to come up with a name for my evil twin and never could come up with one that fit:lol:

18. DontCareHowYouDoItInNY

I don't know what a phlebotomist is but it doesn't pass spell check. I'm thinking they either dig for rocks or pump out lung lugeys.

19. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

they take blood.

20. DontCareHowYouDoItInNY

You're thinking of vampires.