Awesome Mobile Car Detailing Service

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by Melynda, Jul 15, 2011.

1. Melynda

Melynda Well-Known Member

I was in Advance Auto the other day& had a couple of questions about what the best car cleaning products were. After a helpful customer answered my questions I learned from an Advance Auto employee that the individual had a Mobile Detailing Business. I decided to have Shawn Reeves clean the va... rather than trying to do it myself. Shawn did an unbelieveable job!!! He spent hours cleaning every cup holder, pocket & nook in my van. He cleaned the inside, vacuumed & shampood the carpets, cleaned the outside & the engine. He did all of this work in my driveway. Because he offers a mobile service ... he can even do this in your employers parking lot or wherever is convenient for you. Thanks to Reeves Mobile Detailing ... my once very dirty mini van now looks brand new. His prices were also far less than I have seen offered by similar services. Reeves Mobile Detailing 791-9539

Last edited: Jul 15, 2011
  2. VolleyGrl

VolleyGrl Well-Known Member

Thanks for this. This is just what me and, more importantly, my car need!! Do you mind sharing how much he charged?

3. Melynda

Interior Services
    Interior Shampoo A complete vacuum and shampoo of seats, door panels & carpets. Cars, Small Pickups, full & extended Cab Trucks: $30, SUV's & Mini Vans: $40, Econo Vans/Dually: $50

Carpet Shampoo Only, complete Vacuum & shampoo of carpets: Cars, Small Pickups, Full & Extended Cab Trucks $20, SUV's & Mini Vans: $25, Econo Vans/Dually: $30

Seat Shampoo Only: Complete vacuum and shampoo of the seats only: Cars, Small Pickups, Full & Extended Cab Trucks: $20, SUV's & Mini Vans :$25, Econo Vans/Dually $30

Interior Shine Only: Complete wipe down of all vinyl &/or leather surfaces: Cars, Small Pickups, full & Extended Cab Trucks, SUV's & Minivans, Econo Vans/Cually: $10 Vacuum $5

Full Services:
    Premium Wash Exterior Wash, Chamois Dry, Clean tires & wheel wells, bug sponge grill area & mirror backs, clean windows, wipe door jams, vacuum, dust & tire shine Cars, small pickups, full : $15, Extended Cab Trucks: $20, SUV's & Mini Vans $25, Econo Vans/Dually: $30

Engine Cleaning A thorough cleaning of the engine compartment, engine & the underside of the hood $20

Exterior Services
    Exterior Wash Clean tiers & wheel wells, bug sponge grll area & mirror backs, hand wash, air and chamois dry Cars, Small Pickups, Full Ext. Cab Trucks (tire shine $2 extra) $10, SUV's & Mini Vans (tire shine $3 extra) $15, Econo Vans/Dually (tire shine $4 extra) $20

Hand Wax Exterior Wash, Chamois dry, and hard wax using only the highest quality wax and topped with tire & molding shine. Cars, Small Pick-ups, Full Size Trucks $35, SUV's & Mini Vans: $50, Econo Vans/Dually: $65

Yesterday I paid $85 for my mini van cleaning. My van is a Town & Country Stow & Go that has a zillion cubbies. He cleaned the carpets & even cleaned in the areas under the floors where the seats stow. He washed every surface inside the car & out ... including the engine. He arrived at my house about 30 minutes after I called him & worked on the van for about 5 hours. He didn't miss a thing. It really looks like a brand new car. I highly recommend him.

4. 27577

27577 Guest

5 hours of work for 85 bones?

to hell with that. he wont be doing that long.

5. Luvgoose1

Luvgoose1 Well-Known Member

Agreed..it's called "work ethic" which is something fewer young people know anything about. Put some extra work into providing excellent customer service the first time and you will increase your business base through positive referrals. Flip side is negative word of mouth can do more damage!

6. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

See, it involves actual WORK for that $17 and hour. 8) A purely foreign concept to some people. If he averaged 2 cars a day, 5 days a week, it would sure beat being on public assistance.

7. pcroom

pcroom Well-Known Member

I have a Dodge van that needs the works! Can somebody figure what the cost would be for wax, complete detailing and carpet cleaned? I'm not good with trying to figure this. THANKS, Pat

8. Melynda

Pat,

Just give him a call & ask :) I'm not sure that he really charged me for all the work he did to my van. This guy was REALLY a hard worker who seemed interested in new business.

9. CAROLINA SUN

CAROLINA SUN Well-Known Member

Thanks :hurray: for the info. I was just thinking about getting it done but couldn't decide where to start... :)

10. scbuff

scbuff Well-Known Member

sounds like a good price to me. I know of people who charges double that

11. lgb0250

lgb0250 Well-Known Member

Had them at my house last night to do our two cars. Arrived at 6pm and didn't leave until 8:45pm. Great job and very nice guys. I've given his brochure to everyone I could think of today. My daughter works in a real estate office and hopefully she can get her agents on the bandwagon. Probably won't be able to maintain these price levels for long but the convenience and superior service will make it worth more to those that use him hopefully.

12. AnnetteL

AnnetteL Well-Known Member

I just called Reeves Mobile Detailing but he's currently back in school and will not start his business back again until December or so. Can anyone recommend another place?
    Thanks!

13. Rockyv58

Rockyv58 Well-Known Member

I wonder what he would charge to do the interior\exterior on a VW Bug convertible. It's a lot smaller than a van

14. Bren

Bren Well-Known Member

I did the same thing!! I'll keep his number handy and try him again in December or January.

15. AnnetteL

AnnetteL Well-Known Member

He should be quite busy in December! ;)

16. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

has anyone used Bullitt Mobile auto detailing out of Clayton? There's a 'dealsaver' for them, and I'd like to get some feeback, if possible, before buying it.

17. mingomama

mingomama Well-Known Member

Soda can exploded in my car!

Shoot, I was going to give him a call right now! Yesterday, a can of soda exploded in my van (in there all day, hot, kid threw a backpack on it - kaplow and fizzing all over the place as I drove down Cleveland School Road!

Oh well, guess I have to do it myself.

18. Luvgoose1

Luvgoose1 Well-Known Member

Does anyone know if this guy is still in business? Needing my car done like today.....

19. jesse82nc

jesse82nc Well-Known Member

If he's not, can someone recommend someone similar? I'm looking for someone to come out and do my 3 vehicles one day soon.