Anybody watching Big Brother this season?

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by michelle, Jul 14, 2011.

1. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

Were you totally shocked when Evel **** left?

2. michelle

^ Really, you censored that??? It's a person's NAME for goodness sake!

3. michelle

penis

Just checking to see if that word is censored too.

4. dgsatman

dgsatman Well-Known Member

I have a lot of friends who LOVE this show (mostly female), so I tried, I REALLY TRIED to watch last night.

Just can't do it. :)

5. dgsatman

dgsatman Well-Known Member

I think "richard" works also.......

SEE !!!! :lol:

6. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

why did he leave? we missed the first 15min of the show.

7. michelle

Some sort of an emergency with a person close to him. That's all they will say.

8. Suzie Q

Suzie Q Well-Known Member

My theory is that the Big Brother called him in and gave him a choice as part of the game... you can play the game or if you are leave Danni will get the golden ticket.... Just to make things interesting!

9. michelle

Nope. That's not what happened. Do a google search and you will find a video that he made after he left sorta explaining why he had to go, but not giving many details.

10. ForeverFaithful

ForeverFaithful Well-Known Member

I have been watching and yes.....not sure why he left. His video did not really say what the reason was other than it was a personal emergency. Cannot believe they have Brandon and that annoying Rachel back on there. She really has the most annoying laugh and he is so whipped. LOL

11. Luvgoose1

Luvgoose1 Well-Known Member

I'm sure the "oldies" they brought back were based on previous ratings and feedback. Conflict is what draws an audience to that show and the teams they chose to bring back were certainly known for that. I think alot of what we see is also an act and encouraged by BB.