Dermatologist in the are

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by 1pittsburgh, Jan 15, 2010.

1. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

I'm guessing she's selling whatever it is she's all about. She also has an add for a "job" in the employment forum for some sort of wellness stuff.

2. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

I bet it's Melaleuca.

3. Tardevil

Tardevil Well-Known Member

Laing Dermatology

Although in Knightdale, getting to Laing Dermatology is fast jumping on 540 from 40/440. I highly recommend Valerie, and her staff is friendly. We have a high-deductible policy, so I cannot afford over-priced procedures. I have been three times to have suspicious tags, etc..removed and have been charged between $60-140. I get billed separately for the lab work, but I think Dr. Laing's pricing is extremely fair. We left a high-profile practice in Raleigh, and could not be more pleased! She is very down-to-earth and personable, too. Oh, and the phone number is 217-5510 and a link is here:

http://www.laingdermatology.com/

Last edited: Jul 16, 2011
  4. ginger1989

ginger1989 Well-Known Member

I went to AZALEA and had a biopsy done. I had to pay 20% of the procedure, which was fine, but then got the EOB for the lab fees-almost $1300. I guess it is worth finding out if you have cancer or not.

I was very happy with them, overall.

5. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

She's all blah-blah-blah but doesn't give specifics... sounds like she's involved in a pyramid scheme to me. She also made a post in the Money Matters thread..

6. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

Yeah, she should have consulted blus before she started spamming the board with Quixtar.

7. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

LOL :cheers:

8. RealityWorkouts

RealityWorkouts Well-Known Member

Cary Dermatology

Back to the original info of this thread:

I have used Cary Dermatology several times in the last few years. I have seen Dr. Chiramonti and Dr. Johnson, and have been very pleased with my treatment from both of them. Costs were not excessive, copay covered almost all. They often gave me samples of creams if they thought it was a temporary condition, to save me the cost of Rx. They also call back if you call them.

9. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

Melaluca doesn't operate that way that i know of.

10. JustMe

JustMe Well-Known Member

Blue Ridge Dermatology

We visited Blue Ridge Dermatology for the first time this week. I was switching doctors for my daughter and found Dr. Hash to be professional and answer our questions. The office has 7 doctors and was recommended by our pediatrician. Their Web site had the new patient forms so I was able to have those all done prior to the visit.

http://brdermnc.com/index.html

11. Bluewillow

Bluewillow Well-Known Member

Saw Dr. Matthew Flynn at Family Dermatology at 5603 Duraleigh Rd. in Raleigh. Staff was friendly, pleasant. Wait time was short. Would highly recommend them. Oh, forgot, their # is 791-0840.

Last edited: Feb 29, 2012