Truck driver in yesterday's accident was drunk

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by michelle, Jul 1, 2011.

1. tukasiya

tukasiya Well-Known Member

2. CanisLupis

CanisLupis Banned

3. tukasiya

tukasiya Well-Known Member

Is the semi driver being "railroaded"? Somebody has to pay, it may as well be him.

4. Ima Sheltie

Ima Sheltie Well-Known Member

I often wonder if truck drivers end up being "easy targets" in accident situations. Witnesses and common drivers just don't have an idea how difficult it is to drive a rig, let alone stop one. This is evident by watching people pull out in front of a semi, swerve in front of one , or something similar.

I won't comment on the "under the influence" since we have not really been provided a fair amount of info on that. If he was under the influence then that should be a factor considered in the accident, but I don't think it makes him solely responsible.

5. CanisLupis

CanisLupis Banned

gotcha

6. BuzzMyMonkey

BuzzMyMonkey Well-Known Member

This is 2nd witness that said red p/u caused accident, I saw on the news the other day the reconstruction of accident and it had the tractor trailer just plowing into all the vehicles, why didn't they listen or follow what witnesses said. What gives?? Like I said before Trucker is a piece of **** and should never drive again but a good lawyer will tear apart the states case and get him off these amped up murder charges based on eye witness accounts.