A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. Allioop

Allioop Well-Known Member

I think mine says "friends of friends." Maybe I need to change that. That's the whole world basically! I do have a few drama queens blocked from ever finding me...even some that are family. :lol: I like having the privacy settings.

2. Allioop

sad... To send a friend request more than once.

I've started not accepting friend requests from friends' kids. Some of my friends' elementary age kids are friend requesting me now. :? Reading their text language gives me a headache.

3. Allioop

I don't know, but if I've noticed some people I know (but not well) on FB as friends of friends or "people you may know", but I usually don't request unless they do first. The less "friends" I have the better unless they really are my friend or someone I'd talk to.

4. BuzzMyMonkey

BuzzMyMonkey Well-Known Member

Its all so gay

5. Jester

Jester Well-Known Member

There's only one FB friend that I have hidden their posts from on my newsfeed, but neither of the two sweet 4042 friends though and that is another one of those age gap things with a teenage guy I know. The lingo is over my head. Honestly, I use my FB account mostly for work purposes, but I do enjoy reading what everybody is up, their thoughts each day and the pics, of course. I should post more, but I'm not that outgoing...besides, I can't ever think of anything to type on there.

6. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

:cheers: I had to hide all my tween and teen neices on both sides of my family. All that "angst" is a little much. :mrgreen: And the text speak. :ack: One of the them keeps talking about her best "frans". The English language, such as it is, is doomed! :jester:

7. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

:cheers:
    I'm sure people get tired of seeing my uploaded pix but I don't care. They can delete me for all I care. :lol:

Oh you'll love this, went to the beach this weekend, jumped off the boat, got the dogs straightened out, went for a walk and cut my heel on a shell. :? Know where I can get some slip on shoes (NOT CROCS) that dry out quickly?? I need a pair and so does DH. I threw the shoes I had on in the trash can, no joke. :evil:

HAPPY MONDAY & HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO ME & DH!!! :grouphug::grouphug:

8. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

You need some Keens.... they are like slippers.

9. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Congrats!!!

(I feel the same way about the pics, I know I do a ton, but mostly it's so family can see them)

10. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

I love y'alls pics....just sayin' :mrgreen:

11. harleygirl

Oooo!! I like 'em.
    I better start saving up some $$. :lol:

THANK YOU!!! I don't mind spending $ on a GOOD pair of shoes.

http://www.rei.com/product/707627/keen-newport-h2-sandals-womens

I like these!! AND they'll match my bathingsuit. <that's important ya know>:mrgreen:

Last edited: Jul 25, 2011
  12. harleygirl

I forgot my camera this weekend so all I had was my cell phone and didn't want to get it messed up, eventhough I've got sand in my phone, so i didn't take 4 thousand pictures like I normally do. Buddy and Harley (my sisters GSD) had soooo much fun swimming. Buddy didn't hardly MOVE yesterday. :lol::lol: I expect he'll be gingerly walking around today also. :mrgreen: He's a fat ***.:lol::lol:

13. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

:cheers: You know I love taking them! I love to look at peoples pics! I flipped through someone's 93 vacation photos Sat. Call me crazy, but I think it's fun to see what folks are up to.

14. KellBell

:iagree:

I have some pink and brown ones...L O V E them. had them for years and they barely look worn.

15. KellBell

I know you will prolly do this without thinking, but there are lots of Keen Coupons out there if you search....at the least, free shipping. :mrgreen:

16. harleygirl

<3 you! REI has free shipping over $50 but I gotta go try 'em on. I'm weird like that. I think my feet have actually shrank. :lol::lol:

I WILL be searching for a q-pon before I go.

17. Cleopatra

I went to ****'s and tried them on, then found a new pair on ebay 64.00 with free shipping. I have also heard the kids are cheaper, go two sizes smaller than what you normally wear. An 8 womans would be a 6 kids.

18. Cleopatra

I LOVE mine, shoes are one thing I will spend money on too.

19. firefly69

firefly69 Guest

I have a kid's size 6 in light tan (I wear a 6-6 1/2 ladies and these are too long on me) and a men's size 9 in brown that my kids have outgrown if anyone is interested. Not sure what to ask, but if you know anyone who might want to buy them, pm me! I know we paid 90+ each for them at D's Sporting Goods.

20. harleygirl

REALLY? I wear a 6 1/2 so a 41/2 KIDS? I'll check out dickssportinggoods, I see they have them also.

I told DH about them also, we'll both get a pair since we both threw our shoes in the trash can. :lol: seriously, we did.

http://www.dickssportinggoods.com/product/index.jsp?productId=11209447&cp=4406646.4417712.4420780

DH had a pr of Tivas, he had them for 15 years or more anyone have them? and LIKE them??
    I should probably make a new thread. LOL

Last edited: Jul 25, 2011