A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

Yep, really! Dicks has some kid's Keens, not sure if they will have the same style/color. I got Thing I a pink/purple pair on clearance at Dicks for 35.00 in June.

2. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

I'll check them out this weekend, Thursday @ midnight is pay day. :hurray::hurray::hurray:

3. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

I have 4 or 5 pairs of Teva's, maybe more. I love them!!

Oh, and they have lots of them at REI, which is one of my favorite places.

4. harleygirl

:lol: I don't need THAT many pr's. Just one for the beach, boat, river, etc...
    Thanks ya'll!

5. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

And you guys think crocs are ugly? I think Keens have them beat.

6. BuzzMyMonkey

BuzzMyMonkey Well-Known Member

now viewing Dicks, unrestricted

7. harleygirl

:lol::lol::lol:
    I made the mistake a LONG time ago ~ just typed in dickssportinggoods<without the sportinggoods>.com and WOW there they were. :oops::oops:
    I logged off AND ran a virus scan on my cmoputer just incase.

Michelle, yes crocs are ugly. :mrgreen:

8. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Good gravy! I tend to think of the 4042 classifieds as G-rated.............today............not so much!! :shock: LOL!!!

9. harleygirl

What?? Where?? :lol:

brb...

OH MY!!! :lol::lol::lol:
    That made me L O L ~ really.

I had to re-read it, the last sentence ... LMAO.
    4042 area's got some freaky folks. Git R done.

I've had 2 much Mt Dew today, I'm tripping out.:lol::lol::lol:

Last edited: Jul 25, 2011
  10. Allioop

Allioop Well-Known Member

My 5 year old little girl learned to swim today! Today was her first lesson. I went to pick her up and got there a little early. She jumped in the deep water and swam to the ladder! She'd never been in the deep end of a pool without her water wings until today.

11. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

just talked to DH and the power is out at home:evil: i guess i ought to be grateful, with the storms we've had this is the first time we lost power.

12. AnnetteL

AnnetteL Well-Known Member

Just imagine what I was looking at after typing in buydik.com instead of buydig.com :lol:

13. Jester

Jester Well-Known Member

First of all...HAPPY ANNIVERSARY, HG!!!

I've got a pair of Columbias that I bought at the Neuse Sports Shop in Kinston that are excellent for quick dry. They are those that are structured with mesh, running shoe like soles and bungee cord instead of laces. I think they're called Sharkstooth. I love 'em! They slip on sooooo easy and are comfortable for leisure walking. Without laces they don't tie as tight, but they are great for what they are.

14. AnnetteL

Well,at least they didn't include a sample picture of the "not over 7" :mrgreen:

15. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Acccckkk!! Thank goodness they didn't!! LOL!!

On another note, so unhappy to have to put my dog back on steroids. She was doing so good for a while and now she's having a terrible allergy flare. 8 months of shots and still fighting it. :?

16. AnnetteL

That sucks! I know what you're going through,we used to give specially made allergy shots to the one we used to have,at least in his case they didn't do a thing,he used to be on steroids also for a long time.
    We just got a new puppy yesterday and I've already seen a couple fleas on him and of course he's itching now :-( can't wait to get him to the vet tomorrow and get some flea meds!
    Good luck with yours,I hope he'll get better soon!

17. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

yeah, she's been on the allergy serum they make from her blood since Nov. I had really high hopes she would be all better by now, but they say to give it a year. It's been a horribly expensive proposition............but what are you going to do? :?

Good luck with the puppy! You must post pics!! :jester:

18. AnnetteL

I will! At the moment I'm still debating if we should keep him or not,my other one doesn't seem to like him very much,know anyone looking for a mini wirehair dachshund puppy?

19. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

I'm going to H*E*double-hockeysticks! :twisted:

20. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

You can always go to Target instead!