No More BoB on the BoB and the Showgram show??

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by 1_more_PitBull, Jul 27, 2011.

1. jtm

jtm Well-Known Member

+100. Very short memories, indeed. Those who have lived in the Triangle for a while can almost set their watches to his "suspensions".

2. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

At the same time, the general listening public needs a rest from him and his trailer trash stunts. So its a win-win for everybody.

3. cvfdcaptain

cvfdcaptain Well-Known Member

there sure seems to be a rather large following for His "Trailer Trashiness",,, even the haters know what he is doing!

4. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

exactly. :ack:

5. HXCforCHRIST

HXCforCHRIST Well-Known Member

Exactly!! There is a reason his show has been #1 in the triangle for years... and I don't think it's because of 14yr olds. I'll admit some of his stuff is over the top but overall the dude is just like all of us on here. Not afraid to share his opinion, he just does it in front of a microphone not a keyboard.

6. Savealot

Savealot Well-Known Member

Was it this morning they were supposed to explain what was going on? What did they have to say for themselves?

7. lawnboy

lawnboy Well-Known Member

3rd-ed for the "I havent listened since Madison left" club........aka the 'I haven't listened since 1999 club"........aka the "I havent listened since CrapChannel took over and forced their morning show to talk about fulffy white rabbits and babies instead of having Flash run through the convenience store naked and ask Alibaba which aisle the KY jelly is on" club

Last edited: Aug 2, 2011