Take A Break From Shopping and the Heat This Weekend!

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by Tardevil, Aug 1, 2011.

1. Tardevil

Tardevil Well-Known Member

Enjoy performances of West Side Story - Friday and Saturday, August 5-6 at 7:30pm and Saturday at 2:00 at The Clayton Center. Area teens from Cleveland and Clayton schools have been rehearsing all summer for this weekend! Check out the article in the Cleveland Post!

http://www.clevelandpost.com/view/f...is-family?instance=secondary_news_left_column

Tickets can also be purchased at The Clayton Center Box Office this week or before each performance. The Clayton Center Box Office phone number is 553-1737.

I hope to have a promo video to post by the end of the week!

Last edited: Aug 1, 2011
  2. ZUMBAbyMARIE

ZUMBAbyMARIE Well-Known Member

I would love to go but can't make it this weekend. Their Fiddler on the Roof performance was excellent!

3. Tardevil

Thank you so much for saying so! I am truly amazed by the level of talent these kids bring to each show! Some of the cast is the same, but we have a lot of fresh faces, too!

4. Tardevil

just a bump :~)

5. Tardevil

Final West Side Story Performances Today!

Last night's opening night performance was a sell-out! Standing room only!! There are two performances today and tickets are still available. Tickets can be purchased before each show at The Clayton Center box office. West Side Story performances today at 2:00 and 7:30!!