Need House cleaning service

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by cbcccm, Aug 2, 2011.

1. cbcccm

cbcccm Guest

I need someone to clean my home and would prefer someone local. Can any give me a recommendation? Help!

2. Sherry A.

Sherry A. Well-Known Member

Merry Maids in Clayton.

Sherry

3. Crysta

Crysta Guest

Merry Maids did a great job the first few times they cleaned at my house, and it was all downhill from there. They said that satisfaction is guaranteed, but then did nothing to fix anything. And be careful if you have hardwoods. Ours kept having these insane slick spots. Not sure if they were accidentally getting furniture polish on the floors or what, but falling on your behind got real old real quick.

I've also used Tidy Maids in Raleigh, with similar results (except for the floors). My biggest complaint with them was that I never had the same person cleaning two weeks in a row, so they would do stuff they weren't supposed to and skip stuff that was supposed to get done.

Are you looking for someone to come weekly, bi-weekly, monthly...?

4. cbcccm

cbcccm Guest

I am needing someone to come bi wkly.

5. AnnetteL

AnnetteL Well-Known Member

A good friend of mine has a cleaning service,her number is : 333-4399,she also has excellent references!

6. Crysta

Crysta Guest

I use Anna (she pretty much has,her own thread if you do a search for cleaning help). I have used a cleaning person or service for many years and she is by far my favorite. She does a great job every single time, and does things the way you want them. I've been using her for more than 2 years now, which is the longest I've ever stuck with any person or company. She's just that good.

Also, I've used her for weekly and biweekly with great results every time.

7. gdogg79

gdogg79 Well-Known Member

Here's the thread

http://www.4042.com/4042forums/showthread.php?t=24959&highlight=house+cleaning

8. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

:iagree::iagree:

9. bostonredhead

bostonredhead Well-Known Member

I am now using Anna as well, and although she's just come out once, so far so good!

10. Jean S

Jean S Well-Known Member

Anna cleans for me too and she is AWESOME!! Very thorough & detailed!!

11. cbcccm

cbcccm Guest

thanks for all the information!

12. chumphr

chumphr Active Member

Can somebody please pm me Anna's contact information and how much she typically charges? Our house is in definite need of some TLC :) Thanks!