A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Sounds good, can you drop one by? :lol:

2. firefly69

firefly69 Guest

I think my son now knows why I wanted him to get his license. He should be returning from Food Lion any minute now!! 8)

3. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

That is one thing i really missed when my youngest son got married last year and moved out - it sure is nice having a runner available:lol:

4. 2not2

2not2 Well-Known Member

Yea, I love not having to put on REAL clothes and do my hair..I just send my son to the store these days! Oh, and the other perk...now that he's dating and using my car, it stays REALLY clean most of the time!

5. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

no such luck Mt. Dew & Cig for lunch today :lol:

6. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

Had a lunch thing at CDH today and everytime they went by with a burger and fries plate for someone else and i caught a whiff, your post came to mind:lol::lol::lol:

7. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

4pm on Friday is my favorite time, come on 4:00

8. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

I'm BUSY every weekend for the whole month. :hurray::hurray:
    Working on September being that way also. :p
    Go me!

9. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

:cheers: Go you! :lol:

10. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Had a great lunch at Terrafin today. Nice to catch up with good friends. :cheers:

11. VolleyGrl

VolleyGrl Well-Known Member

Jealous!

12. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

I saw someone with those, they looked quite good! Gonna have to try them some time. :mrgreen:

13. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

I had them the first Sunday they were doing the sunday brunch, and they were very good (almost as good as Craigs).... :mrgreen:

14. Allioop

Allioop Well-Known Member

I wish Chick-Fil-A would consider serving Chick-n-minis all day long. I'm addicted to those things.

15. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

I just discovered those things about a month ago (someone brought them to a work function)! They are some kind of good. Honestly, I have yet to find anything that isn't super yummy from Chik-fil-a and thank goodness there is not one even close to being convenient to anywhere I am regularly.

16. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

there is a great big out parcel available at Middle Creek, i wish Chik-fil-a, Dunkin Donuts, or Starbucks would come there

17. PirateGirl

PirateGirl Well-Known Member

If you dip anything in that Chic-Fil-a (or however they write it) sauce, it will be good! That stuff is the devil! That's why I bought an 8oz container last week after trying it once!

18. dangerboy

dangerboy Well-Known Member

went to tucker lake for the first time yesterday. my boy had a blast. it was much nicer then i expected. -db's wife

19. Allioop

Allioop Well-Known Member

:iagree: As long as it's not another Bojangle's, Taco Hell, or Wendy's.

20. dangerboy

dangerboy Well-Known Member

hey real quick...i need a suggestion of someplace to eat lunch today. casual....maybe near white oak or in garner somewhere. im leaving in 15 minutes...tired of the sam ol stuff...

db's wife