For You Teachers!

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by Hught, Aug 3, 2011.

1. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

2. Sherry A.

Sherry A. Well-Known Member

I think what he is doing is awesome and I, too, want to thank all teachers.

Sherry

3. mnredsky

mnredsky Well-Known Member

*sigh* I think I feel in love with him all over again.

4. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

I LOVE Matt Damon!
    He's one of my boyfriends. :lol:

5. Allioop

Allioop Well-Known Member

:iagree: Back when I was in college, there was a guy in several of my classes that looked just like a combination of Tom Cruise and Matt Damon. My roommate and I had the biggest crush on him. Once we got to know him, he was kind of boring. I think we were hoping for a movie star personality too. :lol:

6. CanisLupis

CanisLupis Banned

While I think there are teachers that teach simply because they love teaching, you can't undermine the comparison the reporter made to wanting to "stay on top." As soon as you eliminate the possibility of being replaced, it's only natural to have the opportunity for decreased performance. This is why union labor is such a farce with regard to productivity and efficiency.

As soon as this dude spits out a couple crappy movies, he will want to get better so he can continue to live his lifestyle more so than because he "loves to act." He talks a big game like most celebrities but more often than not they are clueless about the real world.

Last edited: Aug 4, 2011
  7. CanisLupis

CanisLupis Banned

I don't disagree. Mrs Wulf used to be a teacher and her parents were both administrators back in the day. I hear this all the time.

8. Harvey

Harvey Well-Known Member

Fixed it for you!

9. Allioop

I have to agree with this. Acting in blockbuster movies for millions of dollars hardly compares to teaching or most real world jobs. Even a crappy movie could pay him more than what most teachers would see over the span of their career.

10. CanisLupis

CanisLupis Banned

ha....nice

11. CanisLupis

CanisLupis Banned

While true, the salaries in this case are irrelevant. This cat thinks because he gets on the movie screen that it makes him some expert on society. He doesn't know anything about the real world other than what he sees on TV.

12. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

Umm... that's my boyfriend you are taling about. Do we need to "step outside" :lol::lol::lol:

13. CanisLupis

CanisLupis Banned

:lol:

14. Allioop

:lol:
    I still like him though. :lol:

15. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

And you know this how?

I would say this actor has a better idea than most, if you know anything about his history, and there must be a reason these sleaze bags felt it important to interview him on this topic.

16. CanisLupis

CanisLupis Banned

Based on his comment in the vid for starters. It's pretty ignorant.

17. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

In your opinion.

18. CanisLupis

CanisLupis Banned

nah nah boo boo