Another Complaint from a Newly Ex-Walmart Customer

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by Crysta, Aug 6, 2011.

1. hhicshg

hhicshg Well-Known Member

While we are pounding the stuffins out of Walmart, my latest peeve with them was----First let me say, I do not like Walmart!!! I do use them or convenience some times. I went to Garner to pick up a script for d2. I also needed a couple other things so I decided to stop at Walmart to do it all at once. I waited to give the script to the Pharmacy Technician (I think that is what they are called.) I asked for an approximate time it would be ready. I was given from 45 min. to an hr. So I did the rest of my business and went back to pick it up. The tech told me he was sorry but they did not have enough of the meds to fill the script. I asked if they had tried to page me to let me know. Answer was no they don't do that. So I wound up spending all that time in a place I don't like waiting for something I didn't get. Sometimes convenience really isn't there. I have very low expectations for Walmart and because I have for a very long time, I will allow the time to make a complaint in a mannerly fashion just as far up their food chain as I can get.

2. Meaninglessphoto

Meaninglessphoto Active Member

Last year, in a pinch, I took my old Jeep to walmart to get my oil changed. 2 hours later I get it back. I didnt even think to check under the hood. I had to drive to Smithfield to Raleigh, then back to smithfield that day. So I put a good amount of miles. On my way home THAT DAY, my oil light came on. I checked the hood. Not only did they not put enough oil back in, but they left the oil cap off and for some reason left my fuse box open, which melted the box.

3. BuzzMyMonkey

BuzzMyMonkey Well-Known Member

lol

4. BuzzMyMonkey

BuzzMyMonkey Well-Known Member

jeepers, her original comment was far from that. Now mine may have fallen in that area. Ha,

5. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

Went back and agree I might have read the language a little stronger than it was intended.

6. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

It's all good, opinions are like you-know-what holes. Everbody has one!:mrgreen:

Seriously though, I hope you have good news about your friend. That is some hard news to hear. :grouphug:

7. tukasiya

tukasiya Well-Known Member

Not going to happen. There are enough idiots living in the area who will continue to frequent the place. "When in Rome......."

8. sirputz

sirputz Well-Known Member

I just take my car to Brian...he's great. And even though I shop at walmart (because I am on a budget) I go to the one on 70. Much better service...I even had a woman tell me to take my buggy full of stuff to customer service to be checked out since I was waiting in line behind two mountains of stuff (it was tax free weekend, so you know why there were mountains piled on). Nothing but positive remarks from the one on 70. It's a bit of a drive, but it gets us in and out quicker than the one on 42...but that's just my opinion

9. kevinsmithii

kevinsmithii Well-Known Member

bad customer service-

http://www.wral.com/5onyourside/story/9969637/

I guess Walmart and Sam's Club don't do very well nationwide.
    Wish we could be more proud of the 4042 walmart. I'm like everyone else, getting a little burned out on wally world. Maybe its time to support more local vendors.

10. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

I also have a complaint about Walgreens at 42 . . . they NEVER have their sale stuff marked! You have to take the paper in there and try your best to find what's on sale. Happens all the time.