A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. CraigSPL

CraigSPL Well-Known Member

Typical lunch from Chik-fil-a is a #1 combo extra pickles, jumbo/monster sized with a lemonade and chicken salad sandwich on the side.

2. dangerboy

dangerboy Well-Known Member

tried tookies in garner for lunch. i was not impressed. i could have made myself a burnt ham sandwich at home. and the floor was filthy. gross.

db's wife

3. dangerboy

my son told his grandmother he saw a snake in the hallway of her house. she thought he was kidding. they looked for the snake and decided he must have seen a shadow. the next day her cat was stalking something in the corner of her bedroom. yup, it was a blake snake. she called a critter catcher who came and got it. she sometimes leaves the sliding glass door to her screened porch slightly ajar for her cat to go in and out of. the screened door that leads outside is slightly warped allowing JUST enough room for a snake to slither in. the guy said he gets calls for snakes in houses all the time. sometimes people find the snake in bed with them. yikes.

db's wife

4. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

It's a dang shame when you have to read on facebook that one of your family members passed away and nobody bothered to call you. :banghead: Just found out that my uncle passed away Thursday.

5. Sherry A.

Sherry A. Well-Known Member

Sort of happened to me recently when I found out an aunt died. Oh well, petty people are everywhere.

Sherry

6. BuzzMyMonkey

BuzzMyMonkey Well-Known Member

Gotta love Billy, did Rick come along too??

7. BuzzMyMonkey

I guess she didn't care for liberals.

8. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

I can't stand it any longer!!!!!

I NEED A MT. DEW :mrgreen:

that is all.

9. dangerboy

i am so addicted to diet mtn dew its not even funny-db's wife

10. CraigSPL

16oz. Rockstar Zero or 16 oz. Red Bull first thing in the mornings and then any of the assorted Mt. Dew flavors a couple of times during the day.....my week day routine till I get home.

11. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

Back to work after a nice long 4 day weekend - joy joy:lol:

12. michelle

I can't believe the nerve that some people have. It's downright disgusting. :boxing:

13. JenniferK

JenniferK Well-Known Member

Some people do not deserve to be parents....there should be a test every few years or so to see if you still qualify....

That is all....

14. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

It is very frustrating to grab a salad to go and get back to office and find they forgot the silverware, oh well here i go next door to borrow some.

15. CraigSPL

Could be like me. When I get lunch from the Flipside to go if they don't have any plastic then I just grab and rolled up set of their real silverware and take it with me......always wash it and bring it back to them though.

16. michelle

That's better than getting back and realizing you have no salad dressing!

17. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

ah i got that one, i keep a bottle in the little fridge. We did have a whole box of silverware too but someone took it home i found out.

18. michelle

I sure do wish this site didn't censor curse words cause I sure would like to lay a cussing on a certain ******.

19. BuzzMyMonkey

thread jumper

20. michelle

Stalker :mrgreen: