Thank you food lion

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by rntobe, Aug 16, 2011.

1. rntobe

rntobe Well-Known Member

Yesterday I was in food lion after a rough 12 hr shift. I either left my wallet at the self pay
    station or dropped it getting in my car. I woke up late and had to run to get to work on time last night..could not find my wallet anywhere. This morning I stopped at Food Lion (42) and they had it in the safe. Everything was there including the cash. I just wanted to say THANK YOU to whoever found it and turned it in and to food lion for keeping it safe.

2. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

Now that is AWESOME!!!! :hurray::hurray:

3. SubMom727

SubMom727 Well-Known Member

Great to see this after reading/posting in the other thread about thieves! There are some good people out there!

4. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

still looking for "like" button:hurray:

5. Breezy18

Breezy18 Well-Known Member

Great to See good news!!

I love to see post like this!! There are so many negative posts and this one made me smile!! My son left his PSP at the nail place in the same shopping center as Food Lion. I called an hour later when he realized he did this..They had it and would hold it for me!! My son was so HAPPY. There are still good people in the world!!

6. Rockyv58

Rockyv58 Well-Known Member

It's always good to hear something positive. I'm glad everything was still there.

7. rushlow2004

rushlow2004 Well-Known Member

We get all kinds of stuff all the time, we have over 20 credit/debit cards, food stamp cars and a few other type of things, as well as cell phones and jewerly..even still have couple of ladies wallets, still not claimed..but we have them locked up in the safe.
    Sheri