Drivers

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by Grammie, Aug 18, 2011.

1. Grammie

Grammie Well-Known Member

If it's dark out turn your lights on, if you don't know how, refer to your owners manual. If you are making a turn or changing lanes use your signal, if you don't know where it is, again refer to your owners manual. A car is not a place to read, put on make up or chat on your cell, if you didn't know this refer to a driving manual. If you don't understand the manuals purchase a book called, Driving For Dummies. If you still don't know the laws and rules for driving, park your car in your driveway so as not to risk other peoples lives. Thank you and have a nice day.

2. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

:iagree: We must have run into the same people this morning.

3. robbie

robbie Well-Known Member

Well likewise, If YOU are OUT WALKING in the Twilight and nighttime, PLEASE wear some kind of reflective clothing!!!! YOu have no idea how many people I have almost hit just in my subdivision alone!!!!!

4. firefly69

firefly69 Guest

Make 'em hop a ditch or two and they will get the message. Same goes for bicyclists who intentionally move further into the lane when you approach and try to pass. My dh got close enough once that I could have goosed the guy from the passenger window. :mrgreen: