Looking for......

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Feb 11, 2008.

1. Sdaanimal

Sdaanimal Well-Known Member

You are so welcome...glad I could help. Good to meet you!

2. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

kevinsmithii please check your PM's and personal e-mail.
    I NEED a fridge. :lol:
    Looks kinda weird carrying a cooler to work. WITHOUT Miller Lites in it :?

Call me 919-796-5284
    Sandy

3. Rockyv58

Rockyv58 Well-Known Member

RDRAM

Never thought of posting it here till just now. I am looking for some older Dell ram. Style is RDRAM would like to find two gigs worth. Preferably four sticks of 256mb.

Thanks

4. sirputz

sirputz Well-Known Member

Household Items

Ironing board & iron, storage totes, plastic canister set (for sugar, flour, etc.), floor lamps.........If anyone happens to have these items & is looking for a good home for them, we've just moved into a new home and could greatly use them.
    Thanks.

5. blessed2adopt2

blessed2adopt2 Well-Known Member

Certain Beanie Babies

I teach elementary school. I'd like to use Beanie Babies in some language arts instructions. Of course, I came across this wonderful idea AFTER I donated all my beanie babies (hundreds) to our church's VBS project, Operation Christmas Child, where they put necessities and a toy in a shoe box and give it to a needy child during the Christmas season.

Therefore, if any of you are willing to donate any of these beanies, I would be most appreciative...like I said, I'm a teacher, so I'd really appreciate this. I'll need 2 of each. On some of these, there are multiple types (cats, dogs, bears...I don't care what type)

Lion
    Bear
    Monkey
    Snake
    Dog
    Hippo
    Cat
    Iguana
    Spider
    Wolf
    Penguin
    Pig
    Frog
    Fish
    Ladybug
    Worm
    Horse
    Mouse
    Duck
    Skunk
    Owl
    Fox
    Rhino

Thanks for helping!!!

6. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

I'm looking for a small color TV (around 19") to use in my craft room.

7. ljk

ljk Well-Known Member

We are looking to buy a used small car that gets good gas milage! Anyone? 8)

8. 2not2

2not2 Well-Known Member

Are you looking for a flat panel or will the old style do? I have a 19" MAGNAVOX that I bought from my brother-in-law to put in my kid's room. The TV has a cable connector but no ALT connectors. The kids don't have have cable in their room and I can't hook their DVD player to it, so it's doing me no good. Would just like to get my $20 back! :lol:

9. sirputz

sirputz Well-Known Member

I've got one for about 20 bucks if you want it...I think it might even be about 22 inch...works pretty good. Just don't need it. PM me

this one can connect to VCR/DVD/Video games....that's what I used it for.

10. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

I need a pair of soccer shin guards. My daughter is a little over 4 ft tall and 65 lbs. Color does not matter - socks will cover them.

Also soccer cleats, she wears a 1 or 2 I dunno. Either will work for this season probably. Again color does not matter.

11. JustAnotherMom

JustAnotherMom Well-Known Member

Looking for peace sign candy molds, dd's birthday is sunday and she finally decided what she wants for a cake, I've searched Michael's, Target, WM and can't find them, no time to order :( I'll pick up anywhere :)

12. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

Have you tried the NC Paper Company in Clayton? Party City?

13. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

Are you wanting to make peace sign shaped candy? You could take chocolate in a piping bag and make them that way? If you have trouble with making the shape - you can draw or print off a whole page of symbols, then put it under wax paper so you can see it, then outline the shape with the chocolate.

Reminds me of years ago when my dd was young, I made a large cookie/cake and decorated as a large peace sign and we had lava lamps, a color disco ball light thing....it was fun! For a craft, we used colored sugar and I bought little shaped plastic bottles and they made sugar/sand art, also used some pixie sticks for different colors. :lol:

14. JustAnotherMom

Yes :( I found soap molds online at AC Moore, but I'm babysitting today, and then I have football, so can't make it out there.

I think I'll have to go the paper route, I'm making cupcake toppers for her, I was looking for the easy way, LOL

15. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

did you look at party city to see if they have peace sign candies? I bet they'd have something, even if it's not edible that you could stick on top of a cupcake. or just decorate the top of the cupcake, pipe the icing in the shape of a peace sign.

16. JustAnotherMom

I searched there the other night, they had stuff I could use, but I've become anal about making the decorations, and having everything on the cake/cupcake be edible, lol. I'm making the icing tie dye, but my piping abilities leave much to be desired, LOL. I'll go the paper route, it should be fine :::crossing fingers:::: LOL

17. PirateGirl

PirateGirl Well-Known Member

Jam, you can TOTALLY do that. Make a 2 layered cake and make peace signs out of fondant or gumpaste and put them on wires to stick into the top of the cake. We just did a party for my niece and we blended peace signs, smiley faces, and flowers. I have a cute flower lollipop mold that I totally forgot to use after I bought it. Let me know!

18. PirateGirl

PirateGirl Well-Known Member

Make the inside of the cake tie-dyed as well!

19. JustAnotherMom

She just wants cupcakes :) She's making it easy on me after the Minnie Cake and cupcakes last weekend, LOL. I'm going to do the white candy melts on wax paper and place them on the top of the cupcake

She wants a marble cake, so no tie dye :( I tried convincing her since I did her sister's tie dye last year, but no go, lol

20. 2not2

2not2 Well-Known Member

Two girl's cheerleader outfits

I need cheerleader uniforms/outfits for Halloween. One would need to be about a size 10/12 and the other size 14 or larger. Team or color does not matter. Not looking to spend alot since theay are just for costumes. Anyone have anything your girls have outgrown, please let me know...Thanks!