Donate

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by Grammie, Aug 21, 2011.

1. Grammie

Grammie Well-Known Member

Does anyone on here do rescue? I have some food and other things I would like to donate, it is for a dog. Only people who do rescue please. Thats what my baby would have liked. TY

2. Rockyv58

Rockyv58 Well-Known Member

You can take it to the SPCA in Raleigh. But I think it has to be unopened.

3. Grammie

I have a kennel, canned dog food, toys, leash and some dishes. I know people who do rescue pay for most of the stuff themselves so it would help them help the animals.

4. bosoxfan

bosoxfan Well-Known Member

5. VolleyGrl

VolleyGrl Well-Known Member

I agree about JCAPL. I have fostered and helped at adoption events for them and my own baby is a JCAPL dog! I'd be happy to pick the items up from you and get it to the right person. Send me a PM if you'd like. Or you could stop by the PetSmart at White Oak on Saturdays between 12 and 4 and drop it off to them then. I'm so sorry again about your baby, but doing these sort of things in their memory may provide some amount of comfort, however small. :grouphug:

6. firefly69

firefly69 Guest

:iagree: You won't find anyone more appreciative of your donation. They are great! I am sorry for your loss. :grouphug:

7. Grammie

Thanks everyone I am going to take it to Smithfield Tuesday

8. bosoxfan

bosoxfan Well-Known Member

So is ours...we got her about three months ago at a PetSmart adoption event.

9. Grammie

Stop posting on every single thread, rather annoying and really stupid.

10. Luvgoose1

Luvgoose1 Well-Known Member

:iagree:

11. pkc789

pkc789 Well-Known Member

I always take my extras to Johnston Co. SPCA on Durham Rd. in Clayton. It is at the end of the street that runs behind Dominos off Hwy 70.