3 More Days!

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by Savealot, Aug 22, 2011.

1. Savealot

Savealot Well-Known Member

Until the Aliens go back to their planet! I love my kids but I'm done with the - I'm bored, can we go somewhere, we never do anything, fighting and fussing over nothing, aruging over who fed the dog last, I could go on. Doing a happy dance! My kids are looking at me like I'm crazy.
    I have 12 yr old twins going on 20!

2. busymama

busymama Well-Known Member

:hurray::hurray::hurray: I agree. Love my kids too but it's definitely time to go back!! Their fighting is what's driving me nuts!!

3. Allioop

Allioop Well-Known Member

I'm ok with my oldest going to back to school, but I'm not looking forward to my baby starting Kindergarten in a couple of weeks. She's been at home with me for 6 years, and it's a huge adjustment for me! She's really is my little sidekick. :cry: I think she'll be fine, but I won't! :lol:

4. Savealot

Savealot Well-Known Member

I came home and cried when my kids went to kindergarden but now it will be tears of Joy!

5. 2not2

2not2 Well-Known Member

On one hand, I am SO glad school is starting back and on the other, I am wondering WHERE did the summer go? The first week they were out, I was like "Really, has it ONLY been a week?". And before I know it, it's time to go back! We have had back to school shopping done for a while, thank goodness...even though I know those last minute incidentals will pop up! This year my oldest will be a Junior...it's unreal how fast they grow up!

6. Allioop

Allioop Well-Known Member

With all the back to school shopping, including school supplies, I am so glad I only have two kids! I have already spent a lot on supplies, shoes and a couple of new outfits for them...not to mention dance clothes and softball equipment.

I agree, this summer has gone by quickly! I wish that there had been more cooler days for playing outside. This has been one hot summer!

7. 2not2

2not2 Well-Known Member

We have 4 to buy for, but, I really have been watching the sales like at Staples and such. I had the backpacks & lunchboxes picked out online at "The Children's Place" but ended up stopping at the outlets @ Mebane and got my AAA discount...we saved a bunch! Haven't bought a whole lot of new clothes; only shorts for my youngest son because he gained some weight over the summer, and shoes for the girls. Both boys said they didn't need new shoes...yay! To start school, it will be warm enough for shorts, so by the time they need other clothing, it will be on sale/clearance!