Great Mechanic - Auto Repair

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by kaci, Jun 26, 2009.

1. KDsGrandma

KDsGrandma Well-Known Member

Just want to add my kudos to Brian. Good work, fair price, I'm pleased with his service.

2. sirputz

sirputz Well-Known Member

Thank you Brian!

I just want to add my two cents (well a lot more than that, but it was still cheap!)

Brian fixed my wife's motor for her window, a repair I can now do myself, thanks to his time to teach me. (and yes, the other door motor needs fixed)
    He also recharged the A/C and told me he shot a dye in it to check for leaks. No leaks were immediately found, but if I do find any, he's the guy to go to!

Knowledgable, kind, FAIR!!!! How many times can you say that about a mechanic?

Brian, you get my vote, and my work. I'll see you in a couple weeks for my brakes!

:hurray::hurray::hurray::hurray::hurray:

3. LansingDr

LansingDr Well-Known Member

he has done work for me twice, satisfied both times.

4. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

If DH can't get my car fixed, I'll be calling.

Other shop told me $400+ :?

Do I LOOK like I won the lottery?

5. sirputz

If you had won the lottery, would you still live in Joco? LOL:p

6. bosoxfan

bosoxfan Well-Known Member

What did he charge for the window motor fix, if you don't mind saying? DW's car needs the same thing.

Thanks.

7. sirputz

With ours, it wasn't so much the motor, but it was the safety gears on the inside....I had already had the door panel apart, so it was a little less in labor, but his rates are very reasonable.... I'll PM you with more info.

8. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

I'm very pleased with him still.................and you KNOW how hard I am to please!! :jester:

9. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

HELL no! :lol:

KDC, we'll see what happens. :twisted:

10. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

Anybody know the address of Brian's new shop, googled but still showing old address

11. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

He's down at the end of Josephine on the lest hand side, right on the corner of Jos and 1010, across from the C-3.

12. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

insurance company had to have exact address to send to towing company so had to go another route

13. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Uh oh! Did you have a boo boo??

14. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

Not me, one of my boys car broke down