CDH 5 YEAR ANNIVERSARY PARTY

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by kaci, Aug 24, 2011.

1. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

Wow, i cannot believe they have been here 5 years, remember when we were all excited about them opening. Anyway, this Saturday, Aug 27, they are throwing a party on Saturday from 12pm to 5pm with live bands, food contests, pool contests, food & drink specials & a raffle for lots of different prizes (i'll get more details on the prizes). If anyone is interested, i have raffle tickets for sale at $2 each or 3 for $5 and they have them up at CDH too. Everything is gonna be inside so even if Irene decides to give us a few showers we can all still celebrate:hurray:

2. ZUMBAbyMARIE

ZUMBAbyMARIE Well-Known Member

I'm planning on going.

3. BuzzMyMonkey

BuzzMyMonkey Well-Known Member

you 2- timing ahhh.

4. Luvgoose1

Luvgoose1 Well-Known Member

Sounds good to me too!

5. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

:lol::lol::lol: hey i support local businesses as long as, in my opinion, they are good and take care of their customers:cheers:

6. ZUMBAbyMARIE

ZUMBAbyMARIE Well-Known Member

Do you have the "lucky" tickets? :)

7. CanisLupis

CanisLupis Banned

Can't believe that place is still open.

8. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

well of course:lol: but after last year i doubt i have any luck left to win anything personally:cheers:

9. Luvgoose1

Luvgoose1 Well-Known Member

Looks like the fun will continue into the night. A local favorite, the Johnny Orr Band, will be playing there Saturday night. And they don't have a cover charge! Leaves me more money to spend on some yummy appetizers and drink! :hurray:

10. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

but you do have to admit, we had quite a few great lunches there over the past years:cheers:

11. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

uh didn't you know, the bartending staff has pretty much had a turnover regarding the men, just the ladies there now as far as i know except for Carl and he is a sweetheart.

12. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

Aside from Carl, about a month ago we were there and had a great bartender. He was new and had previously worked at Aviator Tap Room in Fuquay-Varina, he was very nice and extremely knowledgable about the different beers. :hurray:

13. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

cool, have not met him yet, i mostly do lunches there and once every couple of weeks we go in the evening:cheers: