Webbie, you might want to remove this classified ad

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by michelle, Aug 26, 2011.

1. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

FOR SALE: Bath Salts - Ivory WaveCategories:General Merchandise[​IMG] Ad Number:162795Date Posted:08/25/2011Contact:Alan Smith
    Wadesboro, NC 28170
    Telephone:E-Mail:Reply to Ad Web Site:

Description
    Welcome to the herbal blends, party powders, party pills and bath salts distributors. Herbal highs assortment - this is what makes us best legal highs sales place. We offer completely legal herbal highs. Bring the colors to your life! We guarantee premium quality, genuine products as well as fast and secure shipments throughout the globe. Youre in the right place for a refreshing and invigorating spirit of powders

2. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

I think the sheriff should be contacted, let them subpoena webbie for an IP. Bath salts are illegal.

3. AnnetteL

AnnetteL Well-Known Member

4. Cleopatra

5. CanisLupis

CanisLupis Banned

6. Cleopatra

I think it's smoked

7. AnnetteL

8. Cleopatra

9. Allioop

Allioop Well-Known Member

There was a program on TV about this not long ago. I think it was Chris Hanson on Dateline. It's dangerous stuff. It causes hallucinations and has lead to suicide in teens. It's supposed to be highly addictive too. :?

10. Grammie

Grammie Well-Known Member

The bath salts are put in the tub, you soak in it and it gets absorbed into you skin. That's how they got high. A women bought some and put her toddler in the tub, the little one was rushed to the hospital and luckly survived. The mother said she didn't know what they were when she put the baby in. So when they were voting on making k2 and all it's other names they added bath salts to it. It is now all illegal.

11. Cleopatra

Umm, no. They snort them or smoke them.

12. Allioop

Allioop Well-Known Member

13. Cleopatra

Yeah, those Calgon commercials were always so believeable. That wasn't Calgon, that was Mother's Little Helper lol

14. AnnetteL

:lol:

15. Grammie

Grammie Well-Known Member

Seeing as how there were so many yes there was a bath salt that you add to your tub and soak in it.

16. VolleyGrl

VolleyGrl Well-Known Member

I'm pretty sure that you get high much faster by snorting, smoking or shooting up a substance as opposed to soaking in it which is why you aren't going to find any druggies lounging around in their tubs. However, I can see how somebody who didn't know better picked up something called "bath salts" in the gas station and then put it in the tub with their child, thereby exposing them to the same chemicals that others are snorting to get high and which may lead a child to get sick (either through absorption or drinking the water, etc.). Ultimatly, I would advise anyone with a child to not put anything that was purchased at a gas station or smoke shop into the bath with them. That's my PSA for the day. Stay safe out there ya'll.

17. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

Would Calgon be considered bath salts?

18. CanisLupis

CanisLupis Banned

Thanks Erma Bombeck.