Some People make me sick

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by RCARP, Aug 28, 2011.

1. RCARP

RCARP Well-Known Member

To the cold heartless person that decided to throw a cat out of your minivan at my house, I hope you are out there and find this thread. I hope you know that you put lives at risk, including children with your selfishness. Do you think of others at all??? Their are children and pets in this neighborhood that could come in contact with this rabid animal and you just dump it out for us to deal with. What kind of person are you??? You know you yourself could have called animal control, but instead you put it in you car and drive it down the road and throw it out for someone else to handle. I hope he didn't bite or scratch you, if so, you should seek medical treatment.

2. kmollins

kmollins Well-Known Member

That is CRAZY!!!!! Someone actually dumped a rabid cat outside of your house? What did you do?

3. RCARP

RCARP Well-Known Member

yes they came driving crazy down our road, stopped at my house and dumped it out and took off. My neighbors were outside and saw it all, lucky for them, we were not home at the time. Poor cat was horrible. Don't know if it actually got the neighbors dog or not, it was screaming and hissing at everybody and everything. Just glad all the kids were not out, because they are so used to seeing our cat, they would have tried to play with it. It could have been really bad. Sadly, the cat had to be put to sleep.

4. MamaApe

MamaApe Well-Known Member

So sad! Did you get the make/model/color of the vehicle? That is just horrible!

5. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

If they knew this cat had Rabies, you could argue that this was an act of terrorism or a hate crime.

6. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

:iagree: i cannot believe someone would be that cold and heartless, wish i could be around when their "what goes around comes around" happens:twisted:

7. RCARP

RCARP Well-Known Member

You and me both!!!!!! It will come back to them. I am still in shock how some people can be so heartless.

8. RCARP

RCARP Well-Known Member

Got a good description, but not complete details. They have to live close by, given the fact of the direction they left in. Also, got a good description of the driver, so it will not be hard to put together if our paths cross.

9. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Who DOES that?? I'm seriously speechless. :?