Clayton Attorney DISBARRED!

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by kdc1970, Aug 30, 2011.

1. CanisLupis

CanisLupis Banned

The ACLU on very rare occasions have just causes....but most of the time they are just instigators.

2. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

I consider them Defenders of the Constitution, which I can see why some people have problems with them, I don't!

3. CanisLupis

CanisLupis Banned

Where were they on the health care mandate?

4. Excellent point. And let's not forget the ACLU's most frequent client: Child molesters who have had their rights violated. It's no surprise that the hard core ultra left loves the ACLU.

5. You are the last person who should be talking about defending the Constitution. Not only have you never done it, you've supported obama's subversion of that particular document.

6. pcroom

pcroom Well-Known Member

OK LADIES & GENTS!!!!!!! Take it to the POLITICAL THREAD!!

7. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

Maybe you know more than me on this, but everything I saw related to this was pushback from concerns on records to abortion.

8. BuzzMyMonkey

BuzzMyMonkey Well-Known Member

take a hike

9. Sherry A.

Sherry A. Well-Known Member

That's what I read too.

Sherry

10. CanisLupis

CanisLupis Banned

?

11. emilie

emilie Well-Known Member

Jennifer Green-Lee

Jennifer Green-Lee also represented MANY in the community as a real estate attorney and bankruptcy and did well by them. Like anyone else, people have issues. Maybe it was bad accounting. Maybe people owed her money that she was counting in. A lot can be misconstrued through the media. I just think people should think before trashing her ethics. She's paying through her disbarrment.

12. emilie

emilie Well-Known Member

:)

Well , I can understand people who did have those feelings from professional dealings like yourself but those who didn't know her don't really have say in my opinion. :)

13. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

This is laughable. You do realize that people don't get disbarred because they are ethical............right??

14. Hatteras6

Hatteras6 Well-Known Member

+1 KDC. It takes a LOT to get disbarred. Look how long it took to disbar the Durham DA.

The NC Bar and NC statutes are exacting in their specifications for the handling of funds for clients as to accounting, timeliness of deposits, avoidance of commingling of funds.

After being hammered by the Bar or the judge in Wake Co, she was appointed a supervisory attorney to oversee Green's law practice and accounting. It was this lawyer, appointed on her practice's behalf that alerted the authorities about the missing funds.

Open and shut case.

15. Grinder

Grinder Well-Known Member

You dont mess with the trust account. Period. Thats one of the worst things an attorney can do.

In this case, though, its known where the money went and what it was used for. Records were kept as to where it all went. I cant swear its known who is owed what and when and for how much, totally, but there you are.

16. sheblondy

sheblondy Well-Known Member

Wow. She was my closing attorney.......