Welcome Alexander John

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by sirputz, Sep 1, 2011.

1. sirputz

sirputz Well-Known Member

WOOO HOOO!!! I'm a Daddy!

Little Alexander John was born on 8/31/11 at 4:45 Am in the ambulance (50-210) outside the Bojangles at 50/210 area. He just wanted to come see his loving family! Due date was 9/16

7 lbs 5 oz 20 1/2 inches long
    Big sis Kimmi was up front with Tracy (driver) and Jason (Paramedic) delivered the bundle of joy (William?) was also present on the "Comedy Bus" which quickly became a joyful baby bus.

If Anyone knows Tracy, Jason, and their third cohort, please pass along their names. We wanna say Thank you so much for your care.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...50775626430344.733857.748170343&type=1&ref=nf
    So Here's a Picture for ya'll to see the lil guy. But of course (sorry Karen) he is a Steelers Fan!!!

[​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 4, 2011
  2. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

Congrats!

3. VolleyGrl

VolleyGrl Well-Known Member

OMG this just gave me goose bumps. What a great story!!! Congrats to the whole family. You're going to all have so much fun at family get togethers talking and laughing about little Alexander coming into the world in a Bojangles parking lot!! :hurray:

4. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

thats great news!!

:hurray:

5. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Congratulations!!! :hurray:

6. bosoxfan

bosoxfan Well-Known Member

Congratulations - even if he will be a Squealer fan! :hurray:

7. elims

elims Well-Known Member

Awww... congratulations!!!

8. SubMom727

SubMom727 Well-Known Member

Congratulations! What an entrance!

9. Allioop

Allioop Well-Known Member

I couldn't see the pic, but congratulations! What an exciting way to enter the world. If he happens to really love to eat at Bojangles when he's older, you'll have a connection to make. :lol:

10. ZUMBAbyMARIE

ZUMBAbyMARIE Well-Known Member

Congratulations!

I can't see the picture. :cry:

11. Rockyv58

Rockyv58 Well-Known Member

Congrats!!!

12. Sherry A.

Sherry A. Well-Known Member

Awesome. Great start to the holiday weekend.

Sherry

13. shygrrl

shygrrl Well-Known Member

Awwwww!!!!! Congrats you guys!!!

14. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

aww, congrats! and what a great birth story!
    We used to call my dd 'the domino's' baby, cause she was 'delivered in 30 min or less', lol....(that was almost 21 yrs ago) :lol:

15. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

CONGRATS!!! :hurray::hurray:

YEAH ANOTHER STEELER FAN!!!! :lol:

16. dgsatman

dgsatman Well-Known Member

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

What a GREAT NAME!!! - Alexander John Putz !!!!! ;)

J/K of course!!! Hope all are doing well. Jason would probably be Jason Staton. The other 2, can't help you.

17. shar824

shar824 Well-Known Member

What fantastic news and a great story!!! Congratulations to your whole family!!!

18. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

How awesome, so very happy for you and your family, hope your wife is doing ok, that is definitely a story you guys will be telling forever:cheers: (as for the Steeler part, there is still time to hope the little guy will see the ere of his Dad's ways):lol::lol: Congrats sweetie:hurray::hurray::hurray:

19. J34

J34 Well-Known Member

Yea!!! No better way to start my day than Bojangle's...can't imagine a better way to start a life. :) He's gonna be a sweet tea addict for sure! Congratulations!

20. JenniferK

JenniferK Well-Known Member

You should write a letter or send an email up to the station. I'm sure they would appreciate it, it can be a very thankless job sometimes...