poison ?

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by sassymom, Sep 6, 2011.

1. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

Zanfel, zanfel zanfel... need to remember that. DH gets it EVERY year sometimes more than once a year. He'll be out in the woods VERY soon (deer season) so I'll need to stock up. Thanks for the heads up about this product!! :grouphug: Love ya'll!!

2. AnnetteL

AnnetteL Well-Known Member

We've got jewel weed all along our creek,it actually looks quite pretty when flowering.

3. sassymom

sassymom Well-Known Member

Where did yall get the zanfel

4. firefly69

firefly69 Guest

We got it at CVS, but I think it is also available at Wal-Mart and Walgreens. It didn't work as well for me as it did for space cowboy, but it is good stuff. It's about $40 unless it has gone up since we last used it.

HG, I would get some Tecnu or Ivy Block for your DH to try to keep from getting it in the first place, but Zanfel is definitely the way to go if he can't avoid it and ends up with the hateful mess!!

5. space_cowboy

space_cowboy Well-Known Member

Won't be long now...

[​IMG]

6. harleygirl

When Ilooked it up from the website Medicap @ 40/42 was listed as a retailer

Quote:
    Originally Posted by sassymom [​IMG]
    Where did yall get the zanfel

Ivy Block = check. There's goes a weeks pay. :lol::lol::lol:

7. harleygirl

:drool::drool::drool:

MMMMmmmmm!!! We have ONE package of steak left. :lol:
    This year, MORE are going to steak, not just to jerky. That's a guarantee.

8. JustAnotherMom

JustAnotherMom Well-Known Member

9. sassymom

well to the docs it is, as it has spread into my hair, face and mouth...
    :cry::cry::cry:

10. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

You poor thing!!!! Hope you feel better soon, sounds like you are wrapped up in it.

11. harleygirl

AWWW!!! I would give you a big hug BUT... a virtual one will have to do :grouphug:

I had it so bad when I was little it was in my eyes. That was horrible.

12. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

Oh no, how awful, hopefully the doc can do something quick:grouphug::grouphug:

13. elims

elims Well-Known Member

Oh, no ... good luck! I've never had poison-anything so bad ... yet ... my brother used to get poison ivy something fierce and I wasn't allergic to it, so I used to roll in it and chase after him when he was mean to me. I wouldn't dare try it today. We'll be thinking 'bout you ... let us know how ya are and if you need anything!!

:grouphug:

14. sassymom

thanks yall. I have had my shot and my steriods for a week so will be good as new soon!!