A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

I just can't deal with stuff like that. And I am magnets for those people for some reason, maybe I am suppose to deal with them and they will stop popping up. Oh well....

2. Cleopatra

:hurray::hurray::hurray::hurray::hurray::hurray:

3. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Whoops..................sorry about that!! :jester:

4. Cleopatra

I'm screening your calls lol

5. elims

elims Well-Known Member

I can hardly ever actually see what everyone else sees ... there's a baby in that picture? I'm always shocked when I finally do see a real 'live' baby picture. I think they're pretty cool ... just my opinion. Now, the actual birthing PROCESS ... THAT'S something I don't want to see. And don't ask my honest opinion of your 3-second-old newborn. It -IS- an alien! Truly! Or at least, don't make me look you in the eye. No, no, no.

6. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

I figured as much!! :lol:

7. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

:lol: They are neat in their own way, to be sure.

My DH was so funny when DS was born. It was taped, from above my shoulder, nothing gory or from the business end. He wanted to show it EVERYBODY that came to see the baby, LOL. My poor Grandmother was mortified and it was G-rated and she had 7 kids of her own. :jester: It was just the idea that had her hyperventilating. I quietly hid the tape very well. 8)

8. elims

elims Well-Known Member

When I was a teenager, I babysat for a little girl who pulled down the 'special photo album' that had pictures of her mother in labor, and nice, big, close-up pictures of her and her little brother being born. I was coughing and gagging at the little girl's anatomy lesson as she explained ".. and there's Danny's head coming out of mommy's .. "

The mother nearly died of embaressment when I shared our afternoon's adventure. I think I got paid triple that day. :lol: Be careful where you hide things!!

9. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

:lol::lol::lol:

10. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

LOL!!!! That was way more than you needed to know, but might have been good BC! :jester:

11. elims

elims Well-Known Member

Oh, SO TRUE, girl!! THAT'S what they need to show at the high schools!!!

12. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

Hey YOU!!! :grouphug:

13. firefly69

firefly69 Guest

So sorry for your loss! :grouphug:

14. firefly69

firefly69 Guest

:iagree: Hope all the job situations work out well. We have been there twice over the last 2 years or so and it is so stressful trying to find work again. Hope is all works out in your favor!

15. AnnetteL

AnnetteL Well-Known Member

nsanemom22 - so sorry to hear about your mothers passing! :grouphug:

16. nsanemom22

nsanemom22 Well-Known Member

17. nsanemom22

nsanemom22 Well-Known Member

Hey YOU!!!! I sent you a message on FB! I got a hot date twice a week with your kin. :mrgreen:

18. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

thanks honey! :mrgreen: :grouphug:

I'm blessed no matter what!

19. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

:iagree: thats the best attitude to have, every day! :)

20. elims

elims Well-Known Member

Much happiness!! *bounce*