Harvest Festival

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by elims, Sep 12, 2011.

1. elims

elims Well-Known Member

Are you going? Will you have a booth? What are you looking forward to?

2. Clif001

Clif001 Guest

Yes.
    No.
    The fact that I didn't make it last year (and didn't have money to really enjoy it the year before)

3. pkc789

pkc789 Well-Known Member

Yes! I always go unless there is heavy rain. Weather is looking great . . .

4. SunShine26

SunShine26 Well-Known Member

I'll be there! My husband's jazz band will be playing Saturday at 2:45 :)

5. CraigSPL

CraigSPL Well-Known Member

will probably go and walk around and then stop and have a beer or 4 at the Flipside.

6. AnnetteL

AnnetteL Well-Known Member

Maybe
    No
    Used to have a booth every year until they stopped having the Art Fair on the same day as the Harvest Festival.

7. bostonredhead

bostonredhead Well-Known Member

Barring any unforeseen circumstances, I will be working at the Town's Parks and Recs booth most of the day to answer any questions that might come in about the Dog Park.

8. AnnetteL

I just contacted Butch Lawter about the opening of the new Dog Park,he said he should find out by this week but it looks like the opening will be in October,can't wait to check it out!

9. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

I'll probably go sometime this weekend, maybe then to see your hubby's band and actually meet you.

10. SunShine26

SunShine26 Well-Known Member

Awesome!! Looking forward to it! I'm hoping to get there early enough for the "Clayton Idol."

11. gcoats3

gcoats3 Well-Known Member

If you are a Clayton High School Alumni please stop by our tent. Learn more about your Clayton High School Alumni Association, Inc. Contributions go to CHS senior scholarships.

12. bostonredhead

bostonredhead Well-Known Member

October might be a bit agressive - but not sure at this point. Will post when a date is set in stone.

13. AnnetteL

Thanks!!

14. firefly69

firefly69 Guest

Well, just watch your parking if ya go! Just got a facebook update today and they will be 'out in force' apparently. Took a while to read the post due to the length of violations listed...:?

I am a fan of following the laws, but dang! Looked worse than the test DS took to get his permit this week!! And yes, I plan to go early on Saturday morning. I will be the one parked perfectly. :mrgreen:

15. elims

elims Well-Known Member

Yeah, saw that too, yikes! If anyone wants, I'll grab it and cross-post just so's you know's.

16. firefly69

firefly69 Guest

Most of 'em are ridiculous and shouldn't have to be stated, one might think.

Kinda bummed that I can't detail my car in the middle of the street, though.:jester:

I will say that I have seen someone doing mobile detail at the new parking area downtown and he was all over the intersection, not in a parking space, and detailing cars right there. Not a cop anywhere writing him a ticket... :?

17. gcoats3

gcoats3 Well-Known Member

Where do you find the violations. I am a friend of Clayton PD and I don't see anything on their Facebook page and I do not receive violation updates.

18. elims

elims Well-Known Member

19. elims

elims Well-Known Member

Hope that worked ... if not, let me know and I'll try something else. :)

20. elims

elims Well-Known Member

I see the situation ... there's Clayton PD as a 'person' .. you can 'friend' .. then there's Clayton Police Department the organization, you can 'like' .. link to/get updates from.