Ex-WJHS Band Director faces sex charges

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by michelle, Mar 24, 2010.

1. Sherry A.

Sherry A. Well-Known Member

Grinder,

I know kay was for okay and I know hoe was for whore. I just think someone posting for the first time could sound a little like an adult.

And I am neither 29 years old, tall nor big. :lol::lol::lol:

Sherry

2. Hatteras6

Hatteras6 Well-Known Member

Thanks for the laugh, Sherry. You made me LOL. :lol:

3. bulldawg

bulldawg Well-Known Member

sO wHo plAyEd thE ol' sKiN FLUte oN sAtuRday evENiNgS

P.S. sOrRy sHeRry sTIlL tRyiNg tO lEarN tHe capItAlizaTiOn rULe oN tHe iNterNet.

4. Sherry A.

:lol::lol::lol:

5. ddrdan

ddrdan Well-Known Member

You're a putz. Please, stop breathing. You're wasting perfectly good oxygen.

6. Sherry A.

I probably missed a few since you had so many errors above. I forgot to list another suggestion for you.....put spaces between sentences. If anyone should be embarrassed it should be you jumping into an adult conversation and no matter who you may be speaking to I suggest you learn how to speak and write. Of course, unless you want to say "would you like fries with that?" and even then one needs to know how to fill out an application. I have more respect for those serving fries than a twit like you. If you would care to discuss any issue, like this topic, first you will have to learn how to speak and write.

Some people can get away with using no caps in the conversation but they are actually adults that know where those caps belong. I have problems with a few words, myself, but I don't pretend to be an adult and call someone a name who is a decent, taxpaying adult. Peppercorns actually has a job, do you?

Posting on this Forum is an honor and many learn things. If you would like to start over you might learn something. I actually pay bills, buy groceries, am a mother, cook, etc. and even find the time to join my friends on 4042. My daughter even had this man as her teacher, so the conversation is right up my alley, if I decide to jump in and actually discuss the topic.

Below is your lesson for right now and here is a link to a site you need: http://dictionary.com/tools/toolbar...63695:S@VbR9BbrmIAAFZOG3EAAAGA:20100508123831.

S

you’re

judgments

don’t

Right?

I’m

immature

one (no period needed after immature one and after it use a comma just leave out and)

you’re

G

great,

I

you’re

You’re

I

embarrassing

Sherry, the 29 year old who enjoys my weight and life. :mrgreen:

P.S. Just had a few minutes before everyone wakes up in my house and I need to get things going so I thought I would start my day with another lesson to a teenager who not only needs to learn all of the above but respect for adults.

Last edited: May 8, 2010
  7. KDsGrandma

KDsGrandma Well-Known Member

I suggest we cut "whatever" some slack. I imagine she's heartbroken over what's going on, and she's just lashing out. And "whatever," I suggest you ignore this forum, it can only make you feel worse. I hope you have friends and advisers you can talk this out with. Good luck to you.

8. mnredsky

mnredsky Well-Known Member

LMAO!!!!!!!

9. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

And yet you can't stay away....................hmmm..........makes one wonder.

10. papamatt

papamatt Guest

Britt

Has anyone heard any news about Britt and his current legal status?

11. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

12. papamatt

papamatt Guest

Britt

I just found out that his next court date is 10/3/2011.
    Maybe his lawyer is waiting until all the victims have gone on to colleges and don't want to disrupt their lives by coming back to testify. Then Britt be be back in another bandroom someday.

13. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

That's exactly what the lawyer is doing, after all - that is what they do.

14. Oh no, no, no! Lawyers are the most ethical people in the world and the salt of the earth :roll:

15. VolleyGrl

VolleyGrl Well-Known Member

As opposed to nice people like you, right? :lol::lol:

16. Ethics yes; salt, no. Life is a balancing act...8)

17. dangerboy

dangerboy Well-Known Member

18. PirateGirl

PirateGirl Well-Known Member

Wow....That will teach him (insert sarcasm)...:roll:

19. Shadow Rider

Shadow Rider Well-Known Member

20. PirateGirl

PirateGirl Well-Known Member

That is correct.