Tell me about 4H

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by Cleopatra, Sep 19, 2011.

1. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

How do you go about finding a club? Are there specific clubs for livestock, crafts, horses, gardening?

I know nothing (obviously). I think Thing I would enjoy it, anything involving dirt and animals really...

2. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

:lol::lol:
    How's FRED? :ack::ack::ack:

3. JenniferK

JenniferK Well-Known Member

OMG Cleo, I thought of you and Thing 1...

Took Little Bit to the exotic pet show, now she tells us every other day that she wants a snake. (which is NOT going to happen in my house)

4H sounds really neat. If you get some decent information, let me know. Since LB can't start school till next year, it might be a good creative avenue for her....

4. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

Fred... lol I think he is ready to go back into the wild. He ate, he shed, and now he just bops his head on the top of the cage and vibrates his tail since the cat likes to sit beside the cage (or on top of it) now.

Jenn, I saw a nice little Eastern Red Belly in the garden this morning.... I could have caught it for you!

5. Sherry A.

Sherry A. Well-Known Member

6. PirateGirl

PirateGirl Well-Known Member

I was in 4-H when I was in middle school (I think) and had a great time. I remember sewing my own outfit although I can't even sew a button now! I won 3rd place somehow! :lol:

7. JenniferK

JenniferK Well-Known Member

Umm, no.

How about I just send her over and let her visit with Thing 1 and Fred? LOL