Copy Machine

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by Allioop, Sep 19, 2011.

1. Allioop

Allioop Well-Known Member

Where could I make some copies in the 40/42 area? I didn't want to have to drive to Staples in Garner (but I will if I have to!).

2. elims

elims Well-Known Member

I'm told the library has a copy machine (but I can't confirm this) ... I go to Bulldog Express (advertises here on 4042.com) up next to the Food Lion at 40/42 if you need something than just standard copies ... they do a little bit of everything. On the expensive side, but really neat people and great service.

3. Allioop

Allioop Well-Known Member

4. Hatteras6

Hatteras6 Well-Known Member

+1 on Bulldog. Tell them the Rev sent ya.

5. mparkins7103

mparkins7103 Well-Known Member

UPS Store

:)The new UPS store at 42/hwy 50 next to Lowes Foods.....I think it is .39 a copy!!

6. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

Love Love Love them at BullDog Express....

7. elims

elims Well-Known Member

nod .. when I was doing my DIY divorce, they did notarizing, faxing, copying ... HUGE help. I've continued to go back for any of my copying/faxing, etc., needs.

8. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

ME TOO! they were there for me when I was doing the divorce stuff and when I was unemployed. Faxing, mailing & copying....genuinely nice folks. I go there all the time still too.

9. Ron Still

Ron Still Well-Known Member

Cleveland Library recently installed a commercial copier-dime a page

Thank you for asking. We received a commercial copier, which is set for $.10 for each 8.5x11" copy and $.20 for 11x14. It can be used flat bed or document feeder and can handle $5 at a time. It is black and white only.

5533 NC HWY 42 W STE D96, Garner, NC
    919-661-6565

Mondays 1-9
    Wednesdays, Thursdays, Saturdays 9-5

Be glad to open more hours, when we get more volunteers.

Last edited: Sep 23, 2011
  10. bissielizzie

bissielizzie Well-Known Member

Isn't there an office service kind of place in the Walmart shopping plaza, near the gaming store?