TASTE OF CLEVELAND

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by kaci, Jul 28, 2011.

1. gcoats3

gcoats3 Well-Known Member

I can't find a list of all the merchants participating. Is there a final list? Link please.

2. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

Sorry, I will check on Monday and let you know (out of town tomorrow) but if you need to know before then, give the Chamber a call and ask Marlene. Hope to see ya there.

3. Luvgoose1

Luvgoose1 Well-Known Member

What is the "dress code" going to be that evening?

4. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

Sorry, been a busy week but the following are the ones that will be there:
    Adams Vineyards
    Cleveland Draft House
    TeraFin Station
    La Piazza
    Fiesta Mexicana
    Charlie"s BBQ
    Back Yard Bistro

We Cook 4 You
    Hinnant Family Vineyards
    Golden Corral
    McDonalds
    The Old County Store
    Tastefully Simple and More

5. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

Anything, there has been no "dress code" established, but I would hope people would at least not show up in cut offs & tank tops:lol:

6. dgsatman

dgsatman Well-Known Member

Your suggestion has been duely noted.... :)

7. Luvgoose1

Well, this IS Johnston County and so some people need to be told !:jester:

8. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

:lol::lol::lol::iagree: Hope to see ya there, it has been awhile

9. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

Bump for the weekenders

10. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

This is an outside event, correct? It looks like they're calling for chance of rain and possible thunder storms for Thurs. is there a backup plan in case of rain?

11. BuzzMyMonkey

BuzzMyMonkey Well-Known Member

inboard/outboard

12. Luvgoose1

Yes, too long! I got my tickets tonight from Scott at CDH! Rain or shine I'll be there!

13. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

Actually it is an indoor/outdoor event. We have the top floor of the Landmark building and that is where all the food vendors and a wine vendor will be and the outside gardens are where there will be a wine vendor and DJ. So rain or shine it will be a good time:cheers:

14. Luvgoose1

Who is the DJ?

15. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

Unfortunately just found out the DJ is not going to be there but there will be music. If anyone hasn't gotten their tickets yet, please try to get them today and tomorrow at the latest. There are only 300 and once they are gone, they are gone and i am afraid if you wait to get them at the door there will not be any available. If you need me to meet you somewhere at 4042 after business hours to get tickets, just let me know and i will be happy to since so many people work out of the area during the day.:cheers:

16. shar824

shar824 Well-Known Member

Ummm Yummm.....

I just got my tickets last night! Did you know they are having Prime Rib, Lobster Mac n Cheese, Ribs and sliders just to start...they are going to have to roll me out of that place tomorrow night!!!

8)

17. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

tell me about it, DH and i already discussed we are gonna fill our bellies and then vegetate in front of the TV when we get home:lol:

Folks, if you need tickets time is running out

18. Allioop

Allioop Well-Known Member

Thanks Kaci for your help this morning! You are a sweetheart.

19. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

It was great meeting you, putting a face with the name is awesome:cheers:

20. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

got this email:

LAST CHANCE FOR TICKETS!!! A Taste of Cleveland is tomorrow at the Landmark from 6-9pm. If you do not already have your tickets please contact the Chamber Office to purchase them. We can accept credit cards over the phone or we will issue you a ticket and you can pay at the door. However, go ahead and call to reserve your ticket so that we can give the participating restaurants an accurate accounting for how many people are coming. There will only be a limited number of tickets sold at the event to ensure we have food for every guest.

Did I mention..prime rib, lobster mac & cheese, ribs, brisket sliders, gourmet desserts, pasta, and wine. Just making sure you are paying attention...

Your ticket is waiting,,,just call us...773-8448.

Also, several other businesses still have tickets including me:cheers: